Chaelisa cousins time - 1

Manoban's Family

Since it's Lisa's off day as a CEO.... She rested at the MANOBAN MANSION.

Then.....
"Good Morning Young Master Manoban", said the servant.

Yes you're right.""Young Master Manoban"" Lalisa Manoban is the very famous bachelorette CEO of Seoul, South Korea and The One and only heiress of Manoban Empire. Manoban Empire is the very influential and powerful empire here in South Korea and Thailand. Speaking of Thailand Lisa's father is originally from Thailand, he ended up in Korea because of his dearest wife, love of his life. Gong Yoo Manoban married his wife, Go Eun and expanded his empire in Seoul amd settled down here.

Back to convo 😂
"Yes, what is it,"Lisa asked the servant. "Young Master Manoban, your cousin Madame Rosé is here," said the servant.
"Okay" that's all Lisa said.

So as we know... Rosé is a very famous woman at korea and Australia. She's the only Ambassador of YSL and Tiffany & Co.
It's been a month since Rosé and Lisa met.... Let's see what's gonna happen now 😂🤣

Lisa went down the hall and saw Rosé. Her cold face suddenly changed into a playful kid face. "Chongah!!!! How are you? I missed you,"Lisa was jumping up and down like a kid, she was so happy to see her Rosé after one month. You know cause Rosé is YSL super model, she's busy with her photoshoots and stuffs.

"Yah Lalisa, stop acting like a kid 😒, I'm just one month away and you're acting like we haven't saw each other in years 😐🤣," Rosé said.

"Ahh Park Chaeyoung, one month... One damn month .... I haven't see my beautiful and crazy cousin + bestie... Do you know how much I missed you 😂❤️". Rose felt emotional but you know crackhead duos they hugged each other and talked for like 30 mins while having their breakfast.

"So why are you here, Chaeyoung ah? Waeyo? I can't come here ah, Lisayah.😭
Ofc you can but is there any special reason to have you here Madam Rosé 😜. Yah Lisayah, yes there is.... In three days, coming Monday is appa Manoban's(rosé is like Manoban family's another daughter... She's Go Eun's brother daughter, simply a niece) birthday 🙄 Did you forget, I wanna ask if we're gonna do grand celebration or just family friends. Yah ofc I didnt forget my own appa's birthday, I was thinking about gran......"

Gong Yoo Manoban interrupted Lisa, "Good Morning you ... I didnt know Rosé is here and Lisa I don't wanna have a grand celebration just family friends are enough... I already invited the ones who are need to be here."

"Ohh is that so, it's ur birthday... Whatever you want I'll do it for you appa... So who did you invite, appa?" Lisa asked.

"Well child, I invited the Kims and Park family 😂... We are best friends yet just meet in special occasions ny... And you both haven't meet the daughters of the Kims. They both are damn beautiful hope you girls can get along ... Ah ah more than friends maybe 😜😂".

"Appa 😒!!!!!!" Lisa and Rosé shouted.
"Okay okay kid but they both are beautiful ... I'll still support if you both wanna marry em 😂🤣"

Lisa's Mom entered the convo," Dear, stop teasing this both... Look at them ... They are red as tomato... You know our girls didn't date even for once 😂"

"Mom you're teasing us tooo... Ughh and I've to ask something... Why Chaeyoung and Me haven't met the girls... I mean the Manobans Parks and Kims family are very close from business and friendship stufff 🤔"

"It's because four of you girls didn't study here in Seoul ... Jennie and Jisoo both of them studied at New Zealand while Lisa you at Thailand and Rosé at Australia... You girls sent overseas to study and to manage the company 😁"

"Ohhhhh, is that soooo" Rosé and Lisa said in unison.

"Girls better dress up or anything be a gorgeous and handsome ladies for my birthday celebration so you can attract them 😂🤣🤣🤣" said Gong Yoo.

"We both are gorgeous and handsome even if we didn't try to be," said proudly Lisa and Rosé. Gong Yoo keep on teasing them both and playing around.