Proposal plan 101✨

The girls went to the nearest shopping mall to visit Chanel, YSL, Prada and more shops. Thanks to Lisa's VIP card they allowed to roam everywhere without any interruptions.

Lisa's asked her cousin Rosé help to make Jennie select a favourite dress and buy it without her knowing.

After the intense shopping session Kookie dragged the girls to a resto.

Jungkook POV

Aish that manoban. I'm gonna strangle her. Well I don't hate the girls but I didn't expect them to drag me around everywhere and shopped the whole mall ruthlessly. I miss my taetae 🥺.

I snapped out of my thoughts when somebody called my name and it's our bunny Nayeon.

"Missing your precious boyfriend ah," Nayeon teasingly asked while Rosé ordering the food for all.

"Ya so what. I'm gonna kill Lisa for making me follow y'all," I glared at the girls.

"Before you kill her, I'll make sure you will be in your grave," the feline eyed girl, Jennie said making me swallowed a lump.

"Hehe I was just kidding Jen," I smiled and showed a peace sign.

"Ahem anyways are you not telling us about something," Irene asked Jennie.

"About something ? Eh what's it about Irene," Jennie asked nervously.

"You clearly know what we are talking about. Lalisa Manoban plus you both and stealing glances at each other from the thai resto," Nayeon smirked.

"Jennieyah and don't think we didn't saw you fuming with anger when Minnie hugged Lisa," Irene said.

I guess they're starting with the girl talk 😂. Hope Rosé will help Jennie in this. Even I can't handle this girls teasing and glaring looks.

Jennie POV

Aish why are they talking about Lili. Thinking about her I miss her. I wonder what's she doing with others. Don't take me wrong I have a famous name 'Bitch but kind CEO'. Well I don't cling or act sweet to others while I'm in the office but something about Lisa making me being different towards her and I'm totally head over heels for her. Even though I'mma bitch sometimes, I wouldn't humiliate or do unkind stuff so see that's the history of my nickname. 😹 But speaking of Lisa shud I tell my friends that she's courting me. I want to introduce Lisa as my girlfriend not as a suitor. She wants to take things slowly so I'm sad about that yet I'm happy that I can spend more time with her.

"Miss Kim what are you daydreaming about?" Irene asked curiosly.

"Ahmm nothing bae. I'm just hungry. Let's eat," I answered.

"We asked a question tho. Would you like to answer that Miss Kim," Nayeon smirked.

What's with the stupid smirk. I think there's no other way out of their inquiries. I shud tell them about my Lili.

"My dear cousin, Lisa is courting your beautiful bestfriend here," Rosé interrupted before I could tell them.

"Yah Rosie I was gonna tell them by myself," I glared at her.

"Well these girls are obviously gonna tease you anyways and you are hesitating to talk about my cousin. So I helped you. Thank me for this Jen," Rosie said and continued enjoying her food.

"Wait what?! Lisa as in the Cold CEO Manoban is courting you, I thought you gais are genuinely family friends," Irene with an shocked expression.

Well to be honest I didn't expect to fall in love with my crush at first sight. Wait? Did I said fall in love??! Oh my god 💀. But the happiest thing is I get to share my first kiss with her and knowing that I'm going to be her first for everything I'm on cloud nine.