Partnership :/ - 6(2)

"So Ms Jennie did you go through the contract .... The terms are still same as the old contract we're just renewing it," Lisa said.

"Yes I did, Ms Manoban.... I'm okay with the contract and since it's the same terms we edy inform the board members of KIM company," Jennie.

"If you don't mind .... I'm thinking about another deal for the Manoban N Kim company can I present about," Rosé said which makes Lisa look at her confusingly.

"Yes you can Rosé," all said.

"But before that will you excuse me and Ms Manoban for 5 minutes I need to talk to her something before the presentation," Rose asked Jennie and Jisoo.

Jisoo didn't say anything ... She's just looking away.

Yes you can Miss Park... Go ahead we'll wait," Jennie said showing a small smile.

Rosé pulled Lisa with her outside the meeting room and telling her about the deal.
Lisa gasped 😂.

"Chaeyoung ah... You want us to merge the company, do you know how much work is that," Lisa said looking at Rosé in with a confused look.

"Yes, I do want.... This merging deal can give us so much benefits both sides... We get to see and interact with them daily and also our business will grow big...," Rosé said confidently.

"It's okay you present this idea first.... We'll discuss it together and then ask the elders advice to move forward," said Lisa hesitantly...
Coz Lisa is a serious human if it comes to business.

They both went in and Rosé proposed her idea of merging the both company for big income and expanding the empires.

"I think it's a good idea Miss Park but this is a huge deal we've to discuss it to our board members and need approvals from many so why don't we first proceed with partnership first like a year. Then, we can prepare and go on the process for the merging," Jisoo said with a professional tone.

"Yes I think Jisoo is rite... We can decide after a year with the partnership... What do you think Miss Manoban and Miss Park," Jennie asked.

"Yes Miss Kims you both are rite... We'll continue with the partnership first and after a year we will look into it again," Lisa said and Rosé agreed too.

The meeting finished very well.
They four shaked hands and went out the meeting room. Lisa invited them for lunch as it's already 12 pm.

"Miss Jennie and Miss Jisoo ... Miss Park and I going for lunch... Would you like to join us?" Lisa insisted em.

"Yes no problem and you can call us by our names only ... No need formalities like miss or Kim .... We already met before this," Jennie said and showed a genuine smile to them.

"Okay Mis..... Hehe ... Okay Jennie... Let's go now," Lisa laughed a little.

"Oh wait we need to call our driver..." Jennie said but Lisa offered to bring them to the restaurant.

Jennie agreed as she follow Lisa.

"If you don't mind Jisoo ... Can you please come with Chaeyoung... She'll be driving her own car ... If not she'll be alone," Lisa said which makes Rosé eyes go wide.

"Yah Lalisa ... I'm gonna kill you .... Why would you do this without a warning," she mumbled and then looked at Jisoo.

"Will you? Jisoo," Rosé smiled a little and asked her.

"Okay," Jisoo answered in a cold voice.

Woohoo first lunch together... Let's see what gonna happen 😏😂 okay guys pls do comment so I know yall like it 🙂.