Getting to know our circle ⭕

It's been a week since their shopping date... Well friendly date.
Because of their work they didn't get to meet each other again.

Chaelisa POV

"Chaeyoung ah come to my office," Lisa called Rosé.

After 5 minutes

"Yah monkey... I'm seriously working and you're disturbing me you know.... It better be a important thing or I'll skin you alive," Rosé glared at Lisa who's lazily swinging in the chair.

"Aish... Lemme talk first.... It's been a week," cutted by Rosé.

"One week for what?" Rosé asked while curiously looking at Lisa.

"Since we met Jennie and her cousin," Lisa said sadly.

"Don't tell me that you have feelings for Jennie," Rosé seriously said.

"Ughhh.... I don't know chipmunk... It's only one week .... I miss her .... It's not like we're even close... She didn't even text me after that... I'm wondering that did she really mean what she said," Lisa said in a extremely stressed and upset tone.

"Lalisa.... 💯 Confirm... You have feelings for her..... Let's figure it out later but what did she told you," Rosé said while raising her eyebrows.

"She said she love to be with me and spend time with me.... And etc but I guess she didn't mean it," Lisa said while using her phone.

"You're not Jennie .... You don't know if she mean it or not .... Well let me ask you some questions....
Do you like her? Do ur heart beats fast when she's near or touch you? Do you think about her after the first day we saw her? Last but not least does ur heartache when she didn't text you after the 'friendly date' you had?.... If the answer is yes for most of the questions and then you really like her maybe Love at FIRST SIGHT," Rosé stacked multiple questions while staring at Lisa.

"I don't wanna get hurt... You know I haven't been in a serious date or relationship... And what if she reject me?" Lisa said.

"Lalisa... It doesn't matter if she reject u or not at least you can feel relieved after confessing it... But don't straight away go and ask her to be your girlfriend 🤣," Rosé said while joking.

"Then what should I do?" Lisa asked while looking at the ceiling.

"You really are a rookie if it's not business. Okay hear me carefully.... Take her out on a date or ask her if you can court her .... If she agrees you can make a move... Just don't bring it so fast .... Be patience.... That's all I can say..." Rosé gave some ideas to Lisa.

Out of nowhere Lisa became cheerful.

"Let's go to the bar tonight.... It's been a long time and do invite our bestfriends," Lisa announced loudly to Rosé.

"Ya ya fine.... I'll invite all of em... We can treat this as my homecoming party and you will pay for it...," Rosé said and laughed.

"Okay chipmunk 😂.... I'll invite Jennie and Jisoo... You better wear a nice attire not like a seductress... I know you," Lisa said while wiggling her brows.

Rosé slapped Lisa's shoulder playfully.

"Ahh.... " Lisa hissed in pain.

"Dont act.... faster go and call your Nini and my Chu," Rosé teased Lisa.

"Oh I'll invite my Nini... And who's that 'my chu' ah Chaeyoung ah," Lisa's said and laughed making Rosé blushed.

"It's nothing I'll go and invite our bestfriends and don't forget to invite em too," Rosé said and hurried out of Lisa's office.