So what's your plan?

Next Morning

Lisa POV

I wake up... I swear this is the bestest morning I've ever had. A beautiful creature.. My Nini ... I love her but I'm not sure if she loves me... But the moment she kissed me passionately without answering me
That moment I knew that she love me too. She don't know how to express herself that's why she kissed me.

Authornim wanna know a secret.... I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend Ehee 😼... Yes I'm gonna court her for a day and then propose to her.... I know I said I wanna bring things slow but not now.... I can't wait anymore... I'm gonna execute my plan with my bestfriends help and Jennie's friend too. I'm gonna make this memorable to her. Shhhh don't talk about it to Jennie 😃 Eheee.

She's sleeping so cutely .... My baby mandu .... Nini ... My love .... My crush
Okie let's start my plan... First I need to talk to Chaeyoung first.

I removed myself from Jennie's embrace without waking her up... Went to the kitchen and get some painkillers and medicine. I'm sure she'll have hangover. She seemed pale itself yesterday. I forget to take care of her wrist. That bastard grabbed her hand quite roughly. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her anymore. I went back to the room and place the painkillers and water bottle near the table and write some note :-

Nini take the painkiller and drink some water... You might have ur hangover. 💘

Then I approached her and applied the cream in her wrist without waking her up and went out the room.

The next moment I barged in Rosé's room and jumped on her bed.

Chaelisa POV

"Chongah... Chongahh I did it," Lisa shouted happily and bounced on Rosé's bed.

Rosé groaned... Probably still in her Dreamland 😂.

"Yah Lalisa," Rosé yelled.

"Aah Park Chaeyoung," Lisa yelled back 🤣.

"Ugh what's it... Why the hell are you so happy... You're disturbing my sleep," Rosé growled at Lisa.

"I asked if I can court her to Jennie and she accept it," Lisa said while dreaming about the kiss.

"Oh.. Wait what???!!! How? Tell me the full story," Rosé jumped outta the bed when she heard about Lisa courting for Jennie.

Lisa explained every single thing that happened with her and Jennie.

And.... Lisa dropped another information that my Rosé almost fell down from her bed 😂.

"Ouch... Yah monkey... Will she even accept it... I mean you just asked her if you can court her and wanna take it slow. Now you wanna ask her to be your girlfriend," Rosé questioned and confused with Lisa.

"I know but I can't wait anymore... I'll just court her with her being my girlfriend... It'll be perfect. So help me with my plan, Will you?" Lisa asked Rosé.

"Anything that'll make you happy... I'll definitely help with it. Wait why don't we tell this to others to so they won't suspect us or anything," Rosé said while thinking about others reaction to this.

"Yes, I am gonna tell them... But I need your help with it. I wanna propose to her tomorrow night. Since you know about it first, I need your help to distract her and keep Jennie away from me while I'm working on the site. Y'know she's Abit clingy... I love her but I need to work on this to give her a perfect proposal," Lisa explained calmly to Rosé.

"Don't worry about it... I can help you with this. You owe me one now hehe," Rosé giggled.

After that it's still early so Lisa went and called Seulgi, Jeongyeon, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jisoo to help her with breakfast for the girls.