Jealous Nini ☠️

At the theater room 🎭....

Seat arrangement
Chaesoo
Taekook
Seulrene
2yeon
Jenlisa

"Yeorobun... Hehe ready select the movie yet," Taehyung asked the girls.

"Aniyo... We don't know watch genre to watch," Nayeon replied while scratching her nape.

"What should we watch? Romance? Horror? Comedy? Anime?" Irene

"Dorks can yall come outside for awhile," Jungkook asked Lisa, Jeongyeon, Irene, Taehyung and Jisoo.

"Oh ok. Come on dorks. Uhmmm just wait for us for awhile," Seulgi said and head out with others.

Outside in the hall....

"Why did you call us out Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"So umm Let's watch horror movie." Jungkook.

"You could've said it inside," Jeong glared at him.

"Ahh aniyo. The horror movie is to help Lisa to get close with Jennie," Jungkook wiggled his brows.

"Ahh jinjja, make sense. Jennie's afraid of horror movie. So you can use this as a good chance," Jisoo said while staring at Lisa.

"Oh ok. I'll do my best. Ehee. I'll do my best and won't cross my boundaries," Lisa replied at Jisoo who's staring at her seriously.

"Ok let's go in now," taetae.

Back to the theater room....

So the dorks suggested horror movie and the girls agreed too.

Little did they know .... Once the movie starts they're going scream 😂.

Jisoo POV

"Oh My God .... Why did I agreed to it in first place. Don't be afraid it's just a movie," Jisoo mumbled to herself.

My cousin is probably hugging Lisa right now.

The ghost suddenly came to the screen.

I screamed internally. Oh My God help me and I'm trembling.

Then something hold my hand. It's Chaeyoung. She hold my hand to make me calm. Ahh my heartbeat is increasing.
I just looked at her and gave a small smile.

Rosé POV

I don't know why the dorks suggested horror movie but I'm not afraid of the genre. Coz I love horror movies.

When the ghost came in the screen literally the girls screamed. And I saw down to Lisa's seat my lips curved upwards. Jennie's in Lisa's embrace. They look cute.

But why my seat is shaking. Then I saw chu is trembling. I guess she's afraid of horror movies. I hold her hand to calm her down. She smiled at me. I'm just happy that she didn't shove my hands off.

Lisa POV

*Thoughts* Hwaiting you can do this. I love you Nini only you. You don't have to be Jealous. But she's cute.

The scene I'm waiting finally came. Jennie's really afraid of ghost scene. She jumped and fell on my laps.

*Thoughts* Oh My God. I was just planning to pull her into my embrace but now Jennie's sitting in my lap and hugging me.