Birthday Dinner + Convos - 4

The birthday celebration is really fun.... It's time for dinner.... Manoban's Mansion dining area is huge and have a calming aura.... Manobans, Parks and Kims were having their dinner while talking.

The elders suggest that The LM and KIM Empire can have a partnership... Well they had a contract before Lisa and Jennie took over so they decided to renew the contract with new deal and create a partnership.

Well 😜 Lisa was so happy and excited that she can meet Jennie everyday because of the partnership deal... Jennie was happy as well but she didnt make it obvious... Jisoo was quiet for the whole dinner time... Rosé was observing Jisoo the whole time.

"Roseanne .... Jisoo might melt by the way you're looking at her," said Park Seo Joon.
"Daddy?!!" Rose said and blushed 🤭.

Jisoo's red as tomato 🍅 😂.... Jennie noticed it asked,"Unnie are you okay? Are you not feeling well? Why are you so red?.... Nothing Jennie, I'm fine 🙂" said Jisoo.

Min young, "Jennie dear your unnie is blushing because of this chipmunk staring at her".
All laughed 😂

Chaeyoung was so embarrassed 😬😂. Jennie's quite surprised that her unnie Jisoo is shy.... This is so rare for her to see Jisoo like this... She already know that Jisoo might have a crush on her. Anyways Jisoo wont make any move Jennie thought.. Again it's because of her past 😶.

Jennie's planning to set Jisoo up to Roseanne because she don't want her unnie to suffer thinking about her past and move on. However Jennie's happy that she can use this chance to talk to Lisa. 😂

After the dinner .... All wished for Gong Yoo once again and went back home..... This day is literally a great start for JENLISA and CHAESOO .....

sorry for the small chapter yall.... I'll make it long in next. 💞