what do you think about em? - 5

After the dinner night Rosé planned to stay at Manoban's Mansion as she have to discuss some business stuffs to Lisa.

Chaelisa POV

"So Lisayah what do you think about Jennie 🤭."

"She's cute and beautiful .... Hope she and I can have a good friendship."

" Friendship ny ah Lisayah 😏😂, do you think I didnt saw the way you look at her."

"What?! Rosé this is the first time we're seeing each other, It's just she's beautiful you know Chanel queen ... That's all nothing more 😒," Lisa said hiding the weird feelings she have for Jennie.

Lisa let is pass coz she's never been in love. Clearly she's in denial that she's telling she didn't like Jennie more than a friend.

"Well Chaeyoung ah... How about Jisoo... She looks like a bit arrogant and she's cold towards all including her parents."

"Maybe she's just cold to everyone... She didn't seem arrogant to me."

" Owh Chaeyoung ah do you like her🤭😏 ... Just drop it ... She's so cold .... Jisoo will never be nice to you. "

"Well yes I do like her... I think she just have some kinda hurtful past maybe that's why she's cold towards everyone... I don't care about it ... I wanna be her friend so I can know about her more."

"You know that we gonna be business partners soon... We can meet them daily... But I don't think they wanna be our friends 😐 just business partners not more than that," Lisa said (fake cry 😢).

"Just because they didn't talk much at the birthday party ... It doesn't mean they don't wanna be our friends 😐... You know I heard that the KIM sisters are a bit secretive and they just open up to others if they're close ony ..... Maybe because of that they didn't talk to us properly but they did greet us kind and sweetly," said Rose.

"Is that so.... That means we have to prove our intentions are good and we wanna be their friends Chaeyoung ah," Lisa said like it's a new challenge for her.

"Yeah we have to do that Monkey..... better don't mess up kay," said Rosé jokingly.

And then as usual Lisa and Rosé started bickering 😹.

Meanwhile......
Jensoo POV

After the birthday celebration KIM family arrived at their Mansion. Since it's work and so many meetings the elders went to their room early. Jisoo followed her nighttime routine as usual and then Jennie barged in to Jisoo's room 😂 after freshen up.

"Jennie, how many times do I have to tell you to knock the door before enter and don't just barge in 😒," said Jisoo (fake mad).😂

"Unnnnieeee!!" Jennie whined like a small kid.

"Ok ok I was just kidding... But next time please do knock the door before entering... If you don't wanna see ur unnie nakedly 😂".

"Haha funny 😑, So I'm here to talk about the Lisa and Rosé," said Jennie.

Jisoo suspiciously look at Jennie and asked,"What and why do you wanna talk about em".

"Emmm .... Emmmm .... You know we've to talk about the partnership and about the girls... So what do you think about them ... They seem nice to me," Jennie said to Jisoo looking straight at her eyes.

"Oh about the partnership we'll go to their office tomorrow and the girls they're fine nothing else," Jisoo said emotionlessly.

"Unnie I know about you more than anything.... Care to share why you blushed when Rosie look at you," Jennie asked seriously.

"First of all .... It's Rosé not Rosie 😒 and," cut off by Jennie.

"Is that sooo important answer my question first unnie," Jennie impatiently said to Jisoo.

"It's nothing Jennie... I don't like anyone 😑," said Jisoo.

"Fine I'll figure it out by my own... You don't need to tell me... But I know the truth... You have to move on from your past Unnie.... Try to see someone new okay... Goodnight," Jennie said and went to her room before Jisoo could talk back.

"Ahhh Jennie Kim... I'll just talk to you in the morning," Jisoo shouted.

Jennie giggled and went to her room.

Actually the girls did went on dates but not like serious ones. They just haven't been in a relationship but Others courting them is usual.
Lisa basically don't know how love will feel.
Rosé wanting to know about Jisoo more.
Meanwhile Jisoo trying to not break the wall she build around her so she don't get hurt again.
Jennie clearly have a crush on Lisa but she don't think Lisa feel the same.
All they want is friendship rn....