Partnership.... ❄️🌈 - 6

Next day.....

Lisa Pov

"Good Morning, Chaeyoung ah, looks like someone's in a good mood," I said wiggling my eyebrows 😆.

"Morning Monkey.... Yes I'm in a good mood... Don't forget .... Make your schedule a little clear... We've to meet the Kims about the contract renewal and partnership," she said excitingly.

"Ofc I didn't forget... I already informed my secretary to do that 😼. Let's eat our breakfast and go to the office... I need to show you around it ... It's like 2 years ago when you came to the office 🙄😹."

"Oh yeah Lisayah."

After their breakfast ... They went to the LM headquarters or shall we tell it's the main office of LM company.

As usual the staffs were flattered by Lisa's and Rosé's charismatic figures 😎✨.  Lisa showed around the office and guide Rosé to her own office room. Lisa  introduced all the staffs working at Rosé's department to her.
Then, Lisa went to her office as she wanna settle all the meetings beforehand.

Jensoo Pov

"Unnie, are you done with your meetings? We've to go LM for the contract meet."

"I still have 2 meetings to go... Aish you're very free you didn't have any meetings or side schedules, Jennie?"

"I edy canceled all of them because of the LM meeting so I can rest before that."

"You should've told me to cancel it, Jendeuk... See I still have 2 meetings 😭," Jisoo said (fake cry)

"I told you last night, Jisoonie 🙄... It's ur fault you didn't remember it..."

"Nevermind .... Why don't you go and grab ur breakfast until I finish my 2 meetings and I'll join you,"Jisoo suggest to Jennie.

"Okay, Jisoo unnie... We'll go to **** restaurant as it's close to the LM company so we can go there after finishing our breakfast... But before that I don't wanna waste my time so I want to settle some paperworks while you finish your meetings and we can go together 😁."

"Okay... Daebak.... If you'll excuse me Madam Jennie I wanna go to the meetings,"said jokingly Jisoo 😂.

"Aish... Jisoo Unnie... Go now 🙄."

Meanwhile....

Lisa's doing her regular paperworks.

Rosé is familiarizing her department and catching up her works to be done.

At 10 a.m.

"Young Master... Kims are here,"said Lisa's secretary.
"Okay guide them to the meeting room... I'll be there in 10 minutes."

Lisa's secretary went to the Kims and brought them to the meeting room.

"Miss KIMs do you want any drinks... Coffee or any Juice... Young Master will be here in 10 minutes," Lisa's secretary to Jennie and Jisoo.

"No thanks... We'll wait for Ms Manoban," Jennie said and start talking some stuffs to Jisoo about her past 2 meetings.

After 10 minutes approximately.... Lisa and Rosé entered the meeting room.

Jisoo and Jennie surprised to see Rosé there.

They greeted and....

"Well I thought Miss Park is a model only," Jisoo said which makes Jennie surprisingly look at her.
Coz Jisoo will never start the conversation... Jennie just smirked at her unnie.

"Actually I am.. But I'm taking break from modelling industry and wanna fill my position in this company," Rosé said enthusiastically.

"Oh I see Miss Park."

"So let's just introduce ourselves first ... I'm Lalisa Manoban, CEO of LM company."

"I'm Roseanne Park, COO of LM company... Looking forward to work with KIM company," said showing her sweetest smile.

Jisoo forget the world around her when she saw Rosé smiled ... "Aish what're you doing to me Chaeyoung," Jisoo mumbled.
Jisoo startled when Jennie nudge her elbow 😂.

"Hi I'm Jennie Kim... CEO of KIM company."

"And I'm Kim Jisoo .... COO of KIM company."

..........
Sorry gais... It seems it'll be a long chapter so I'm dividing it ..... By that you won't be bored