Courting *teary eyes*

Everyone parted ways in different cars to Lisa's beach house while
Jenlisa is still at the parking lot.....

Jennie's applying medicine in Lisa's cutted lips.
"Ouch! Nini paining 😭....," Lisa whined.

"Serves you rite Lili... Who asked you to get in a fight with him," Jennie glared at Lisa... Still applying the medicine.

"He forced you to go with him .... Look at ur wrist... It's almost blue and black.. Ughh.... I'm gonna kill him," Lisa said in serious tone.

Jennie couldn't help but slapped Lisa's arm slightly and laughed.

"Ouchhh, Nini! I will kiss you if you keep on slapping my arms and chest," Lisa said while smirking.

"Aniyo... You can't," Jennie said while blushing internally.

Suddenly... Lisa having a crush who's she fall in love at first sight popped out in Jennie's mind.

"We're done now... Let's go... Start the car," Jennie said in a cold tone.

Lisa just shrugs it off. But she felt sad because even in their first meet Jennie didn't talk to her coldly.

After 20 mins....

Jennie and Lisa arrived at the Beach House.

"Hey guys... We're here... Why you're not inside yet?" Lisa asked the rest of her friends who's already at the beach house entrance.

"How to enter without the key?" Jisoo asked coldly.

"Ohh mianhe... I thought Chaeyoung has the spare key... You should've asked me chipmunk before driving her," Lisa said and glared at Rosé.

Finally, they all went in... It's like luxury house which has a beach behind it.

"Umm so guys.... Taetae and Kookie you both can sleep together at the room over there... Chipmunk you have ur own so go now.... Seulgi and Jeong here's the key for the rooms in 2nd floor... Pick which room u guys want," Lisa said and pass the keys.

And

"Jisoo you can have the room beside Chaeyoung's... Chaeyoung show her the way. So Irene and Nayeon there's two rooms at the corner ... You can select which you want.... Jennie your room is beside mine at the 3rd floor," Lisa said.

"Ok," Jennie said coldly and went up to the 3rd floor.

"Wait Nini... There's 4 rooms up there... You don't know ur room so follow me," Lisa said and guide Jennie to the room beside hers.

"Thank you, Goodnight," Jennie said coldly and closed the door before hearing to Lisa's response.

Jennie's POV

"Ughhh... Why are doing this to me Lisa," Jennie groaned and throw herself in the bed.

"You're just a crush to me... Why should feel hurt and jealous over your love life... Is it possible... Am I in love with you... It can't be," Jennie talked to herself while deep in thoughts.

"It's 3am.... Sure everyone's asleep.... I should go for a walk to clear my thoughts," Jennie changed into the spare clothes Lisa arranged for everyone in their rooms. And open her room door and went to the balcony which is facing the beach side.

She didn't expect to see Lisa standing at the balcony and deep in her thoughts.

"Hey," Jennie said coldly.

"Ah... You scared me Nini," Lisa startled.

Jennie didn't reply but watching the sea.

Lisa couldn't bare to see Jennie acting coldly towards her so.....