First Meet 😽💞 - 3

It's early in the Morning..... Ughhh Morning Mondays are boring but today's a special day. Appa Manoban's sweet 55 🥳. Because of the family gathering at house... Park Chaeyoung stayed at the Manoban Mansion , just to help Lisa to arrange with the decorations.
Even though it's a simple celebration .... Everything needs to be perfect so Chaelisa personally planned and arranged all of the decorations.
This both singles were so happy that they can meet the KIMs daughters.
They both even research some stuffs about Jensoo 😂 (stalkers)

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim also know as Jennie Kim is the very beautiful and brilliant CEO of KIM EMPIRE + she's CHANEL queen... She's obsessed with CHANEL.
Kim Jisoo is a very cold person but perfect scorer in education, beauty and business.

Chaelisa was talking about JENSOO coz they were really so excited to meet em 😂 and sharing the facts that they know about jennie and jisoo.

They both are expecting to have a good friendship with Jennie and Jisoo.

It's evening......
At Manoban Mansion 🥳

Parks Family arrived first. Park Seo Joon and Park Minyoung wished for Gong Yoo. While they were having some fun convos, "Master Manoban... The Kims are here,"said the servant. Without wasting their time Gong Yoo and Park Seo Joon personally went out to invite Minho + So hyun and their wives and daughters.

All arrived at the hall except for Chaelisa. They both wanted to give a special intro to all especially the 'daughters of the KIMs' 😂😂🤣. Maybe to impress em with their charisma 🤣

Gong Yoo called them. They both came to the hall with Lisa wearing a exquisite suit and Chaeyoung's wearing a elegant dress. All were quite shocked or do I say mesmerized by their handsome Lisa and gorgeous Rosé 😂🙄.

Chaelisa greeted everyone. Finally the FIRST MEET ..... Rosé and Lisa is very happy to see the KIMs daughter.... Lisa's mouth went agape when she saw Jennie Kim The Chanel queen in the beautiful dress 😂 ....

"Lisa, close ur mouth ... They're watching us 😒🤣,"said Rosé to Lisa. Lisa was dying inside to express herself to Jennie but they just shaked hands and have a simple introduction. Well Jennie and Lisa felt some kinda electric shock when they both shaked hands 😂🤣 Romantic isn't it....

Rosé introduced herself to Jisoo... As usual Jisoo's still cold to all but she somehow have this weird feeling and her heart beats fast whenever she's near Rosé.
Rosé liked Jisoo at the first sight but none of the four expressed their selves since it's the FIRST MEET.... They don't want it to be awkward 😬.

Normal kinda thing.... Rosé and Lisa was bickering to each other as always and all are watching and laughing at their silly bickering thing.....

Okay guys..... This is the first meet so let's see what's gonna happen next 😜 business partners? Friends? Hangouts?