Part 18

HAILEY'S POV

"You don't love me." and all too familiar voice spat. I looked around the dimly lit room, I recognized it from somewhere but I didn't quite know where. A figure came closer as I noticed the shaggy brown haired boy. Tears started to fall from my cheeks.

"But I do love you." I choked out.

"Liar!" he spat as a hand was slapped across my face. "You see I loved you but you! You don't love me" he shook his head in disgust.

His black eyes were running up and down my body as he came closer. I yelped in pain as I was slammed up against the wall, I closed my eyes letting tears fall down my burning cheeks. "No." I paused trying to get the words out "P-please, don't" I plead as he moves is hands up and down my arm.

"All I want to do is show you how much I love you." he grins, the alcohol in his breath burning my lungs.

"Let me go!" I shout angrily

"Oh, Hailey has I voice" he taunts "there is no point in fighting" he says through gritted teeth as he takes a firm grip on my arm tugging me toward a bed on the other side of the room, I scream in pain as I'm tossed onto the bed clenching my arm as tears continue to fall, I scramble to the head of the bead as far away from him as I could. "go ahead, scream, nobody can hear you, but scream anyways, I want people to know you called for help you little piece of shit!" he said as he rips his clothing off.

I was petrified, trembling in my spot when get came closer ripping my shirt off placing rough kisses all over my body squeezing my breasts as he inched further and further down my body. I squirmed as he tugged my pants off. I felt so powerless and betrayed as I lied shaking in my underwear; in front of the guy who I has once loved but now was a mere image of my worst nightmare.

I flinched as my knickers were yanked off. "No, no please!" I said as I forcefully shook my head. "I do love you I swear"

"Not good enough." he said bitterly as he slammed my back down on the bed, this was it, I was going to have to live with the fact that my first time was ruined because of an inconsiderate asshole who was now going to rape me.

I screamed once again in pain as he smashed into me. my vision became blurry as everything became dark, there was no more noises, no more tears, no pain, nothing I was finally free, free from everything till I woke up in a single room covered white from the ground to the ceiling "Hailey?" a voice called, I looked around the room, pain shot through my body as I struggled to look for where the voice was coming from, there was nothing in here; no door, no windows. I was just me in a bed, I tried moving but it was no use when I striking pain shot through my ribs. "Hailey!" the raspy voice sounded again.

"Harry?" I shouted

"He can't hear you" a voice snickered. "Nobody can" the voice said as he came clear into my view, the same brown Shaggy haired boy walked closer, I flinched as he reached the end of the bed.

"Hailey, wake up!" Harry said.

"You know he is just like me, he is just another one of those guys that is going to take advantage of you, that's all you'll Ever get" the boy said bitterly.

"Please Hailey" Harry said again

"Don’t listen to him”

The two voices spoke at once I concentrated on Harry when the room started spinning, the ground gave out and the last thing I saw were his black eyes staring back at me.

I was falling when I jolted awake quickly jolting up in my bed; I was hot and sticky as I panted heavily. I jumped when a hand was placed on my back. I turned to see Harry's green eyes looking questionably at me. He slowly took his hand off my back as he hesitantly reached up to wipe the tears off my cheeks.