Part 23

HAILEY’S POV

The sun shawn brightly though the big window in my room.  God why did I decide to paint my room bright green, I really need to get some blinds. I thought to myself I kept my eyes closed as I felt someone shuffle beside me, I shot my eyes open fully aware of my surroundings now when I came face to face with a curly haired boy, his eyes were closed as he subconsciously rubbed circles onto my hip with his thumb, butterflies in my stomach erupted when I remembered last night.

“Like what you see?” Harry said causing me to jump I looked up but Harry’s eyes were still closed, a smile spread across his face. I lifted my hand poking his left dimple. “Mmmm, why do you do that?” Harry asked, his raspy voice more prominent than ever.

I shrugged “It makes you blush , you’re cute when you blush” I giggled.

“Cute?” Harry asked frowning his eyebrows, his eyes still closed “I am not cute, Sexy maybe.” He said

I giggled once again “Whatever floats your boat.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Did you just roll your eyes?” Harry asked

“What?.. But.. You.. But you’re.. They were”

Harry chuckled “I know when you roll them love.” He said finally opening his eyes. I blushed “Now you’re the cute one when you blush.” Harry said kissing my nose. I sighed resting my head on Harry’s chest “You should really talk to Jake.” Harry said still rubbing his thumb in circles on my bare skin.

“I know.” I huffed.

“I’m here for you.” Harry said kissing the top of my head.

“I just don’t know what to say.” I admitted

“Well what do you feel?” Harry asked.

“I don’t know.” I sighed. “I have known him forever, I just, I don’t know if the two of us being  a couple is the right thing, you know?”

“I’ll support whatever you choose.” Harry whispered, almost afraid to say that sentence out loud.

“Well its now or never.” I sighed as I pulled the comforter off the two of us a cool air wrapping around my skin, I let out a small shiver when Harry moved his hand off me and sat up stretching his limbs out as he let out a groan. I got up and looked in the mirror, my makeup was smudged a little under my eyes as I took a cloth and whipped off last night’s makeup. “Harry!” I whined when I spotted the purple bruise just behind my ear.

“Hey, don’t say anything.” He said pointing to the one I left on his collarbone. I blushed turning to face the mirror again placing the cloth on the makeup stand.

“Out, I need to change.” I said shooing Harry.

“Let me grab a shirt first! I am not walking out there with your family without a shirt and this lovely marking on me” he chuckled leaning over to pick a white t-shirt out of his bag, I watched the muscles in his back flex as he pulled his shirt over his head. He tugged the bottom of his shirt down to his waist then looked over his shoulder, a beep blush forming on my cheeks when he winked and walked over to me. “You should cover that up. He whispered running his fingers over the sore spot behind my ear before leaning down to kiss the spot soothing the stinging that his fingers left. I closed my eyes sighing “Wouldn’t want Jake to see that.” He mumbled against my skin, his breath giving me Goosebumps.

“Let alone my parents.” I chuckled

Harry hummed against my skin. “No, we wouldn’t want t that.” He said before lifting his hand and pulling the elastic out of my hair, my curls from last night fell limply out of the messy bun “Much better.” He said looking into my eyes.