Part 25

HAILEY’S POV

I rolled my eyes “I think I can live” I smiled before bolting into the house. God I like doing that the way he storms after me, always leave ‘em wanting more but as much as I wanted to be with him, I didn’t want to move along too fast, I really don’t want to loose my chance, something inside me keeps telling me not to fall for his ways, I shouldn’t believe it but its hard not to think about his past and as much as he makes me feel so safe and how he says he’s going to be here for me I still have that little part of doubt.

Harry came walking into the house giving me a glare before taking off his shoes and walking further into the house “Hello Harry.” I heard my mom say to Harry from the kitchen

“Hi ma’am” Harry replied I walked into the kitchen to see Harry walk into my room.

“What Happened?” my mom asked.

“Honestly, I have no clue.” I replied with a shrug. “He was fine a minute ago.”

“Well don’t just stand here, go talk to him.” I mom said pushing him to my room.

I knocked on the door to my room… wait why am I knocking on my own door? I thought to myself. “Its room do what you please.” Harry chuckled.

Slowly I opened the door. Harry was sitting on the edge of my bed with my leather book and a pencil in his hand as he scribbled on one of the empty pages. “Um… what are you doing?” I asked taking a seat next to him. Harry laid on his back holding the book over his face still scribbling on the page.

“Sorry I thought of something, and I needed to write it down.” He shrugged “But you can read it… yet.”

“Alrighty then…” I said getting up and sitting at my desk taking a blank paper out and just let my pencil take over the paper as I aimlessly doodled on the page. Harry came over ripping the page out of my book. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow “Did you just rip a page out of my book!”

Harry smirked “I didn’t want you to see what I wrote.” He said pitting the book down beside me “What are you drawing?”

I looked down at the page I was drawing on, I had managed a sketch I chuckled at the drawing of Harry lying on his back hands in the air holding my book at his face “This.” I said handing him my drawing.

Harry chuckled walking over to my door taking the roll of tape with him “There.” He said taping the drawing to my door with the rest of my drawings.

“Harry?” I asked nervously

“What is it?” Harry asked stepping closer to me

I sighed “I don’t want to take this too fast.”

“It’s alright love.” Harry said wrapping me in his arms “I’ll wait till you are ready.”

“Are you sure?” I asked looking up to Harry who was already looking down at me “I mean you have been waiting for so long already.”

Harry smiled giving me a kiss on the forehead “It’s alright, because this time I know I don’t have to worry about someone else having you.” He said

“It’s just hard you know, I live here and you live all the way in London, your always traveling and on the road and I’m just here.” I stated

“Well Sam and Niall do it?” Harry asked.

Yea nut Niall doesn’t have a player image I thought to myself. “But that’s different.”

“How is that different?” Harry asked letting go of me