Part 30

HAILEY’S POV

“Hailey, Babe…” Harry whispered “You have to get up.”

“I don’t want to get up.” I groaned

“Well I guess I’m going to have to leave without you…” Harry trailed off slowly getting off the bed.

“No!” I said quickly grabbing Harry’s wrist “I don’t want you to go” I complained.

“I don’t either…” Harry sighed leaning down and kissing my forehead. “You have an hour so get ready and we’ll go pick Sam and Niall up.”

“Fine.” I sighed rolling out of bed. Harry left my room and I absentmindedly put an outfit on, my mind more on weather I had made the right decision to let Harry go without anything being official, just face it Hailey you like him why the hell would you let him go like that, he has made you feel so safe, what the hell is wrong with you? I shook those thoughts away when I looked at my outfit in the mirror I had on a pair of black leggings, and an oversized white tank top with a large grey cross. I pulled my hair into a low ponytail twisting my bangs back into the ponytail I put on a pair or green VANS a black infinity scarf I shrugged on a black leather jacket grabbing my owl print felt backpack. I placed Harry’s airplane necklace in the palm of my hand as I walked out of my bedroom.

Harry was sat at the island counter he had already changed into a pair of black pants, a white shirt and white ALL STAR shoes his black pea coat sat beside him while he talked on his phone.

“No I don’t know yet…” he said to the guy on the other end of the phone “It’s like two moths from now…” I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen sitting on the opposite end of the counter writing Harry a note.

Who are you talking to at 5:30am?...

I handed Harry the note along with the pen, Harry smirked with a slight chuckle scribbling down some words. “Be my guest, plan what you like.” He answered while passing me the note back

Nick… so it is actually 10:30am there :)

I looked up from the note with wide eyes “What!?” I said out loud quickly clamping my hands over my mouth. Harry looked up at me and smiled. Grimshaw I mouthed and Harry nodded. “What does he want” I whispered.

To plan my birthday Harry wrote down. “Ok Nick whatever you say, I have to go now I will talk to you when I get home… alright… bye mate.” Harry said before hanging up.

“You’re really going to trust that lunatic to plan your birthday?” I asked

“Well yea.” Harry said and I gave him a flat look “Don’t worry he’s not that bad.” Harry chuckled and I continued to give him the look “Ok maybe he can get out of hand sometimes but its fine.”

“Whatever lets just get Sam and Niall.” I chuckled.

Harry drove my car to Sam’s house where her and Niall were sitting outside on the little red bench just outside her door. The two or them stood up Niall grabbing his bag. Neither of then looked like they had much sleep.

“You two look like shit.” I commented when they got into the back of my car.

“Didn’t get much sleep.”  Niall mumbled

“Oh I see how it is.” Harry said looking at Niall through the rear-view mirror Niall was wearing a blue sweatshirt with purplish sleeves and a large eyeball on the front with a pair of light grey track pants and white NIKE high-tops. While Sam wore a grey I heart Paris long-sleeved shirt that she had bought on her trip to Paris last spring with a black and grey knitted cardigan sweatshirt, and a pair of printed leggings and grey UGGs her hair was in a low side ponytail and brought along her Pink and black striped felt backpack.