Part 27

HAILEY’S POV

Harry took my hand and put it over his chest, at first I didn’t know what he was doing but then I realized I could feel his heart beating rapidity “Can you feel that?” he asked I was shocked and at a loss of words, the only thing I could do was smile and nod, I couldn’t believe this “This happens every time I’m with you, every time we touch, every time I think of you, it’s all because of you Hailey.” Harry spoke softly. I couldn’t hold back my smile and I knew that was exactly how I felt.

I laced my fingers with his moving my sit in his lap, Harry wrapped his other arm around my waist and I snuggled closer to him, for the longest time I couldn’t say anything, it wasn’t because I disagreed but because I was at a loss of words, Harry had said exactly what I felt, either he really did feel that way, of he knew just the right things to say, but I choose the first option “Harry,” I paused “I get the same thing every time too.” I said placing his hand over my chest where I knew my heart race picked up. “All the time.” I whispered.

Harry removed his hand taking my hand in his again than lifting my hand up to his lips and kissing my knuckles, even that simple gesture had my stomach doing summersaults. “I’m going to miss you when I go back and start my tour.” Harry said.

I looked up Harry’s eyes were glistening the shade of green glazed over, Harry blinked his eyes and a single tear fell down his cheek. I felt so bad it must be so hard on him, not only will we not see each other, but Harry also has to deal with being away from home, I mean he’s 18 almost 19, he left home at 16 and he’s constantly away from home for weeks at a time. “Harry, don’t cry.” I soothed whipping the tear from his cheek.

“I have never cried over a girl like this.” He chuckled “Well besides my mum, but that doesn’t count because that’s my mum.”

I chuckled shaking my head it was hard to believe what Harry was saying, I mean it wasn’t hard, but it was un believable, it was un believable that I met the boys in the summer, un believable that Harry came back months later, it was un believable that I was sitting in Harry’s arms, it was un believable that Harry was even crying, and not just crying over just anything but he was crying because of me “I just don’t want to loose you.” Harry said.

“You wont.” I whispered “although I don’t want a relationship right now I’m never going to let you go, I don’t want to loose you either, I just want you to do one thing.” I said

“Anything.” He replied.

I looked up at Harry. “How about we keep our status single for a bit, you go on tour any we’ll see what happens, I just want to know that you are able to go on tour and be away and still have your morals, I know it’s a lot to ask for, but if you would like you could tell people you are in a relationship but you just cant tell who because you don’t want to loose it, that’s completely fine…” I trailed off

“Done.” Harry said without hesitation. I looked at him questionably “I’ll do any thing to prove that I care about you.” He stated.

“Hey Hailey?” my mom called.

“In here mom.” I called back still sitting in Harry’s lap holding his hand. My mom opened the door with a smile.

“How was skiing?” she asked

I laughed “ask Harry.” I teased

“I hated it.” He stated simply.

“Oh its not that bad.” My mom said and I nodded shaking from holding in my laughter.

“It sucked.”

“It takes some time.” My mom answered.

“Trust me mom, it is going to take him A LOT of time.” I laughed

“Shut up Hailey.” Harry glared and I laughed even harder.

“Ow!” I said when I was pushed off the bed landing on my but on the ground “What was that for?” I said crossing my arms over my chest glaring up at Harry.

“Making fun of me.” Harry said sticking his tongue out at me.

“He took a large spill on the last run.” I explained to my mom.

“Are you alright?” she gasped and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah I’m fine.” Harry chuckled

“Maybe not the three people you took down with you.” I mumbled causing Harry to swat me in the head with a pillow “Hey!”

“Hey is for horses.” Harry stated.

“What did you say?” my mom asked me

“Harry too-…” I was cut off when Harry muffled my words placing a Hand over my mouth.

“Nothing.” He chuckled I rolled my eyes then thought of a plan, I stuck my tongue out licking the palm of Harry’s hand Harry pulled back quickly “Eww, what in bloody hell was that?” he asked.

I shrugged “Harry took out two snowboarders and a skier, the best par it, he was on the easy hill!” I tolled my mom trying to holed in my laugh, Harry took the hang I had licked and whipped it on the side of my face.

“Ugh, what the hell?” I said rubbing my cheek.

“It’s your spit babe.” Harry said “At least you know where your spit has been, you haven’t an idea where this hand has been.” He whispered in my ear  in a low husky voice.

“Eww, gross!” I said pushing Harry away from me. Harry stood up from the ground and headed to the door. “Where are you going?” I asked

“Shower.” He said over his shoulder.

***

“So when do you leave?” I asked. Harry and I were lying in bed, it was around 1 am and Harry and I had been lying here talking for the past hour, we were facing each other, Harry trailed his fingers just barely up and down my arm giving my Goosebumps.

“Wednesday.” He sighed “I need to be back fro Christmas.”

“Understandable.” I nodded.

“Do you have school tomorrow?”

“Yeah.” I sighed dramatically

Harry chuckled “I  think you should head to bed, its getting late.”

“But I don’t want to…” I complained

“Do want to go through this again?” Harry said raising an eyebrow “I can go down to the other room.” He threatened.

“No, no I just wont sleep then.” I said grabbing his wrist. “Stay here, please.” I begged.

Harry smiled “I suppose so.” Harry said dramatically.

“Thank you.” I smiled laming up to give Harry a quick peck on the lips before settling down on the bed putting my arms around Harry’s torso while Harry combed his fingers through my hair while humming, I didn’t realize how tired I was until I relaxed closing my eyes and soon after sleep came over me.   

--------------------------------

So they are single :( and they are going to be single for a while, what do you guys think is going to happen?

do you think Harry will stay true to his word?

will Harry do something when her goes back home?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

love you all!!!

~MichXx