Part 29

HAILEY’S POV

I was sitting in my last period in school listening to my music, both Sam and I have avoided as much conversation as possible, both of us wishing the day would never end, it was now Tuesday and Harry and Niall were leaving early tomorrow morning to drive two hours to Toronto to fly back home, Sam an I were of course going to go down with them but none of us knew when we were going to see each other again. I remembered on Monday when Sam and I had volleyball practice and the two of them came into the gym causing all the girls on the junior and senior team to get distracted and of course the two of them thought it was the best thing ever to come and watch girls play volleyball, reluctantly Mr. Blum our coach kicked them out so we could continue practice. Now I was in my math class doing my work when Jake poked me. I looked over as him with a scowl “What do you want.” I barked

Jake put his hands up in surrender “Sorry I was just going to tell you that…”

Jake was cut off when I was lifted off my chair and tossed over a shoulder but not just any shoulder “Harry!” I shrieked. “My kilt”

“Don’t worry babe, I got it.” Harry said in his usual cheeky tone while he put his hand just under my butt holding my kilt down.

“I tried telling you.” Jake stated

“Shut up Jake.”

Harry fist bumped Jake and started to head out of the classroom my face reddened when I noticed the whole class had seen what just happened and were low looking at Harry and I, some of the girls faces showed jealousy, I just smiled slightly to myself.

“Thank you Sir.” Harry said waving to my teacher with his free hand  and walking out the door.

“Are you going to put me down now I huffed.”

“Mmm no.” Harry chuckled.

Harry walked down the stairs from the second floor and I’m sure the secretary was not happy watching a kid out of uniform and no visitors pass carrying a girl over his shoulder down the stairs during class. Harry stopped in the middle of the foyer finally letting me down I turned around to see Niall dropping Sam to her feet who immediately smoothed out her kilt.

“What’s going on?” Sam asked

“Get your stuff you are excused for well the last forty-five minutes off school.” Niall said.

I rolled my eyes and headed to my locker with Sam.

“Ok, now take these.” Harry said handing Sam and I a bag once we were back at my house. “Be ready at five so you have two hours, pack a change of cloths, Niall and I are going to take the rental cars back bring a taxi back and get ready ourselves at Sam’s house. At five you two drive to Sam’s house and we will leave.” Harry smiled and Niall nodded.

“OK…” I trailed off. Harry nodded and the two of them headed out the door. I turned to Sam “Here goes nothing.” Sam and I walked to my room taking out whatever was in the bag. “Oh mo god.” I gasped when I pulled out a short nude pink dress that went over one shoulder and had a Crystal embellished waist also in the bag was a pair of gold glitter covered pumps, man Harry was a good shopper. I turned to look at Sam who was holding a short black dress that flowed at the bottom, this one had more coverage at the top unlike mine this one went over both shoulders to make more of a classy look, I was also accompanied with a thin black belt around the waist and a pair of teal ballerina flats. “Well lets get started.” I said directing Sam to sit in front of the mirror.

“You look stunning!” Sam cheered when I finally put my dress on. My Hair was loosely curled and hung down my back.

“And you look amazing.” I had braded the front bangs of Sam’s hair to the side, it led to the side into a low messy bun, it looked so simple yet on Sam it looked so elegant and suited her perfectly