Part 28

HARRY’S POV

I lied in bed with Hailey in my arms. my fingers combing through her hair, Hailey had fallen asleep a while ago and I was just enjoying having her here in my arms, I couldn’t believe that Niall and I were leaving in a few days, I definitely had to get together with Niall tomorrow while the girls were at school to plan something special to do with the girls before we go. I was taken out of my train-of-thought when Hailey tensed in my arms she didn’t make a noise but when I looked down I noticed tears were falling down her cheeks, her eyes were still closed but her grip tightened around my waist, she must have been having that dream again.

“Hailey,” I whispered “It’s ok, shhh…”  she let out a small whimper and I hugged her closer rubbing her back. “Shh…” I soothed. She still hadn’t gotten better, it was almost getting worse, I knew you weren’t supposed to wake someone up when they were having a nightmare so all I could do was sooth her, if it got worse I was going to wake her. Hailey tensed clutching her hands onto fists balling my shirt in her hands she broke out in a sweat and started shaking. “Hailey, I’m right here don’t worry.” I whispered. still calmly rubbing her back, I hated this I didn’t like seeing her like this I felt like I couldn’t do anything to help her, she was hurting and all I could do was try and calm her down, for a moment she calmed and I thought everything was fine until it stated up again.

“No…” she mumbled “No, stop no…”

“Hailey, you’re fine.” I choked out. Hailey began to push away from me to get out of my grip her hands were on my chest trying to get out of my grip I kept my hands firmly around her “Hailey…” I said again more worried this time, by now I knew I should try and wake her.

“No, Stay away…” she shouted.

“Hailey! Its me Harry.” I said calmly grabbing a hold of her wrists to stop her from pushing away. Hailey softened relaxing a bit, I stayed tense in case she started back up again but this time she didn’t she just broke down crying I hugged her sitting up in the bed and placing her effortlessly in my lap holding her close to me while I rocked from side to side, Hailey let out sobs in my chest “Everything is going to be fine.” I said kissing the top of her head. Hailey jolted awake in my arms, she was breathing heavy “Are you ok?” I whispered. Hailey sat there shocked her breathing calming a bit more “I’m here, its alright.”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m so-…”

“Hailey,” I cut her off “It’s ok, don’t say sorry, you are fine, and everything is fine.”

“Did I hurt you?” she asked

“No love.”

“God I just wish these stupid things would stop.” Hailey was still in my arms as I rubbed circles onto her arm.

“The only way to prevent it is to not think about it, look lets just get some rest ok?”

“Yeah cause that’s what I want to do, more sleeping.” She said sarcastically.

I chuckled lying down in the bed Hailey still in my arms she was lying on my chest, she fidgeted in my arms so my arms were locked around her back and she was lying on her stomach on top of my stomach. “Your so beautiful…” I whispered tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

“I hate when you say that.” She blushed.

“Why?”

“Because I never know what to say back.”

“You don’t.” I shrugged

“I don’t?”

“Yea, you don’t, I say it because it’s true not because I want you to say something back, to be honest I love the way you blush when I tell you, and how you get all shy and embarrassed.” I smiled.

Hailey rested her head back on my chest. “I think I could get used to this.” She chuckled.

I ran my fingers through her Hair like I was before “Me too” I sighed. “Me too."

-----------------------------------

i think there will only be 3 or 4 more chapters :(

so now you get to see Harry's side of the nightmare and what he has to deal with. Harry goes home soon:( what do you think will happen when Harry is away? do you think he will stay true to his word? will something happen between them?

so there isnt much left to this book without dragging it on too long so i am going to make a sequel, any suggestions? what do you want to happen? what should it be called?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

Love you all

~MichXx