Part 22

HARRY’S POV

I couldn’t take it anymore, I waited way to long to get Hailey and now she’s teasing me? The moment she opened her bedroom door wearing Pyjama shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I was hooked; I grabbed her waist with one hand.

“So beautiful.” I whispered before swinging her around pinning her up against the wall trapping her by placing my arms on either side of her on the wall as I felt the light switch and swiftly flicked the light off. I couldn’t take it any longer I smashed my lips onto hers again; I could never get enough of this. I tried once again to deepen the kiss but Hailey just smiled against my lips teasingly “Hailey…” I groaned against hers. Butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach as I herd her giggle against my lips making me want more, this time I tried for a different approach instead of gliding my tongue across her bottom lip I decided I wasn’t going to beg anymore I replaced my tongue with my teeth, I took her bottom lip between my teeth and gently tugged at her bottom lip but she stayed stubborn not letting me continue, I sucked on her bottom lip this time but still nothing, I groaned pulling away to catch my breath quickly placing my lips on her neck, trailing gentle kisses down her jaw to her neck searching for her sweet spot. Hailey’s breath hitched when I glided my tongue across the spot behind her ear I smirked as I placed gentle kisses on the newly discovered area. Hailey moved her head to the side to allow me to have more room, I took the opportunity to leave a nice mark on her; if she wasn’t going to let me deepen the kiss then I’m going to leave her a gift I thought to myself. Hailey moaned as I sucked harder on her skin then replacing it with gentle kisses “Hailey…” I groaned again lifting my head up and resting my forehead back on hers. This girl was driving me crazy.

“Harry…” she mimicked as she started to laugh a little I glared at her, she really was teasing me I pouted giving her pleading eyes while pushing out my bottom lip. Hailey rolled her eyes before she kissed my bottom lip doing the same as what I had done to her by taking her teeth between my lip and tugging slightly. I smiled into the kiss as she put her lips back on mine. She’s not as innocent as I thought. I said to myself but she was still being stubborn so I thought of my last option. I snaked my hands down to her butt squeezing gently, this took her off guard as she yelped in surprise, I smiled  in triumph and took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth deepening the kiss, our tongues fought. I pulled away to catch my breath my chest rising and falling against hers.

“Up.” I demanded. Hailey obliged jumping up wrapping her legs around my waist as I held her up by locking my arms under her butt, she reluctantly began to kiss me again, God I wanted her so bad, I wanted to hold her, to kiss her, call her mine, and most of all to protect her. I led her over to her bed laying her on her back as I hovered over her, her legs untangled from around my waist as I rested between her legs. I broke the kiss but without missing a beat I moved back to Kissing Hailey’s neck returning back to where I landed before; right behind her ear and on queue Hailey moved her head to the side to allow me to have more access to her neck as he continued to let out a soft moan. I was caught off guard when Hailey managed to swing herself around pinning me to her bed; her legs straddling my hips, oh the things I would love to do to her I thought. Hailey replaced my spot by kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot, she began kissing my jaw line as she traveled down about half way down my neck, her lips were still placed on the same spot when I realised what she was doing as she fiddled with the three buttons on my polo, in one swift movement I pulled the shirt over my head allowing Hailey to continue her search, she chuckled against me skin, the vibrations sending my stomach in summersaults and Goosebumps up my back "Don’t do that." I moaned which caused her to chuckle again, I swallowed hard as I knew she was getting closer and soon enough I couldn’t hold my moan in when her soft lips traced over my collarbone there it was, she new it too as she started nibbling at my collarbone doing exactly what I had done to her. I couldn’t take it anymore as I moaned again grinding my hips against hers. Hailey lifted her head smirking at me.