part 5

enjoy :) xx

---------------------------------------------------------------

We were now back at the venue where the boys were doing rehearsal’s, the camera crew were filming them as they practiced, Sam and I sat up on stools placed in the middle of stage. Louis kept dancing around us, OK so I guess they weren’t really rehearsing, more like fooling around on stage singing dramatic songs to Sam and me pretending to serenade us in a funny way. Sam and I were giggling when Payphone started playing in my pocket, its Jake’s ringtone. I pulled it out of my pocket “oh shi-“the boys were now looking at me with wide eyes. “Excuse e moi” I say walking off stage to the closest room which happened to be the washroom, I clicked ‘Talk’ “Hello?”

“You haven’t answered me”

“I didn’t think I needed to update you on everything”

HARRY’S POV

“I’ll be right back, I have to use the lu” I shout to the boys while running off stage, I start to head for the bathroom where I really had to go almost running past the door I hear Hailey’s voice coming from the washroom, oh man! Why did she have to go into that one?

“No! I’m fine!” I hear Hailey shout, what is going on in there? “It’s just...” I heard her take a big sigh “can I talk to you later” damn I wanted to hear what she had to say next “No nothing has happened between Harry and me! We are just friends.” Did she just call us ‘just friends’ “bye” crap what do I do now I can’t let her walk out while I’m standing here, she’ll think I was spying, I knocked on the door

“Hailey, you ok?” I ask

“Yea, I-I’m F-fine” she’s not fine I can tell she’s upset, I open the door to see Hailey sitting on the ground against the wall with her cell phone on the other side of the room; she must have thrown it. She had her head down and her knees pulled into her chest. I walked over to where she was and sat down next to her forgetting what she said earlier I put my hand on her back and gently rubbed it.

“He’s not worth you’re tears babe.”

“It’s just he thinks I’m going to leave him, now that I know you guys”

“Sounds more like he’s jealous”

“He is.” Hailey said with a chuckle “I’ve known him forever, our parents are friends, he's like my best friend, well, he’s more than a best friend now” she said shaking her head "I'm sorry I shouldn't be talking to you about this" she said. Forgetting everything she said about us being friends I but my hand on her knees and my other hand on her back and rubbed it gently.

"it’s alright babe, now I don't like seeing you upset, how about we just go out there and forget him I promised you that you were going to have the time of your life here today, and a promise is a promise that I can’t break so chin up beautiful" I said wiping a stranded tear from her cheek. Hailey gave me a smile and nodded. "Now... Erm... if you don't mind err... I actually came in here to use the toilet" I say jumping up suddenly realizing how much I really had to go. Just as I was about to unbutton my pants I looked over my shoulder, Hailey was still sitting there just blanking out "Err... sorry to burst your thought but do you mind?" I say in a kind voice, Hailey looked over to me.

"No, I don't mind" she said with a wink

"well... I, err... can't... you know, go while you’re in here" I say Hailey got up and walked over to where I was standing now facing her.

"I'm only kidding Hazz" she whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine, man she had the weirdest effects on me, no Harry pull yourself together, you just met her, you can’t like her, It'll only hurt her, you can’t like her, she doesn't like you, she has a boyfriend, quit beating yourself up man! Hailey turned on her heal and left picking her phone up off the floor and rammed it into her pocket as she left through the door.