Part 4

"Now was that so hard?" Louis says to Harry while squeezing his cheeks

"OH MAN LOUIS YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE!" I yell to Louis as we come out of the photo booth, the boys laugh at me as I try to do my best impression of Harry's face, Harry on the other hand didn’t look too happy.

“TO THE FOOD!” Niall yells as he starts to dash to the funnel cake store, everyone following behind him, as we came up to the store we were hit with a sweet smell of vanilla and sugar.

“Great now we are going to have a hyper Niall on our hands, this should be great.” Liam says rolling his eyes

“I HEARD THAT!” Niall shouts back at Liam, I laugh at the fact that the boys act like a couple of five year olds sometimes.

“The smell is just as sweet as you are Hailey.” Harry whispers in my ear, no matter how cheesy that line was it still made my blush. I could tell by the smirk on Harry’s face that he saw me blushing and knew he had won.

“Sam, I have to go to the bathroom” I say instructing her that I really needed time to talk. We walk to the bathroom where I check my hair in the mirror and Sam fixes up her makeup

“I know you don’t have to go to the bathroom, so what do you need to talk to me about?” Sam asks.

“It’s Harry” I explain

“What about Harry?” Sam asks. I give her a flat look, as if she doesn’t know what is going on.

“He’s flirting with me!” I blurt out.

“Isn’t that a good thing?” Sam asks. Now wondering why I’m so worried about Harry flirting with me.

“Jake! Sam Jake, that why, I have a boyfriend remember! You know captain of the football team Jake” I exclaimed to her, I wasn’t the most popular in school but I had my fair share of friends, and Jake just so happened to be my best friend who had a crush on me since the fourth grade. But clearly Sam was too caught up thinking about Niall to remember that I had a boyfriend.

“Oh, right... I forgot.” Sam said now realizing what the big picture was “Well you gotta do what you gotta do.”

HARRY’S POV

“She’s driving me crazy! I don’t know what to do. I really like her” I say to the boys as we wait for Hailey and Sam to get back from the bathroom

“Listen Hazz” Liam says “if you like her, tell her. Just be sure you really like her, you don’t want to hurt her feelings”

“Your right, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do.” I say with a big smile on his face. “What about you Niall” I ask

“What about me?” Niall says with a big grin on his face, I could tell he knew exactly what I was talking about, the minute I said Sam his cheeks lit up like I fire engine “oh that about me” he said “yeah, I like her a lot.”

“And I’m pretty sure she likes you too” Zayn chimed in.

“Awe would you look at that our two boys are growing up!” Louis says in and excited voice grabbing my neck and giving me a noogie, God I hate it when he touches my hair. The girls finally come back from the washroom and I can tell Hailey looks lost in thought; she’s not very good at hiding things. But like usual Louis is already over there whispering to her, I don’t know why but for some reason the way they bonded so fast makes me so jealous, I wish I could talk to her but every time I do I get so shy around her. Why, why does this keep happening to me?

HAILEY’S POV

Louis runs up to Sam and me and slings his arm around my shoulder “what’s up love, you look deep in thought” Louis whispers in my ear; was I really that easy to read?

“Yea I’m fine” I say giving Louis the best reassuring smile I could.

“I know you’re not fine, but when you want to talk I’m all ears” Louis says. ‘Thank you’ I mouth to Louis letting him know that I’ll talk to him later. The rest of the boys join us and I can’t help but notice that Harry is staring right at Louis as I noticed he still had his arm around me I look up at Louis then at Harry smiling and turning to the conversation that was happening to the right of me with the rest of the boys who were trying to figure out what we were going to do next, by this time we had already rode most of the rides, we had all managed to drag Harry on every one of them.

“Well I guess it’s time to head back to the venue” Liam says. All the boys agree and we head out of the park. While we are sitting in the limo the boys start asking Sam and I questions. “So how did you find out about One Direction?” Liam asks me.

“Actually” I say “Sam was the one that started listening to What Makes You Beautiful and I just got really into it and decided I needed to know who this ‘One Direction’ band really was.” I say “but Sam wasn’t a huge fan till after I became obsessed then I got her liking you guys more. The minute she herd Ni-“I was cut off mid-sentence by a shoe being hurled at me, it was Sam’s shoe. I looked up to see two red faces from Niall and Sam and a ‘don’t you dare finish that sentence’ face coming from Sam as well. The other boys just sat there laughing; glad to know they enjoy my pain. I just roll my eyes.

“So who do you two fancy most in the group?” Louis asks wiggling his eyebrows at me. Sam and I sat there silenced looking at the ground “well?”

“SAM LIKES NIALL!”

“HAILEY!” Sam yells now embarrassed “HAILEY LIKES HARRY! “She yells giving me a smirk. I just roll my eyes and chuckle

“Well it’s not like I can date him anyways.” I mumble, suddenly realizing the limo was quieter than I thought and now all the boys were looking at me with puzzled faces Harry was the first one to speak

“And why would you say that love?” he asked placing his hand on my knee

“Because I have a boyfriend” I said but it came out jumbled together that is was more like ‘becauseihaveaboyfriend’ unfortunately Harry caught what I said and his puzzled face turned into more of  disappointed face, just then my phone vibrated; great a text from Jake: Hey babe, how’s your day with One Direction going? Hope you have fun love you xx. “Great” I mumble to myself I just won’t answer it. I closed to message and shoved my phone back into my pocket. Groaning and putting my head into my lap I didn’t want to talk for the rest of the ride.

------------------------------------------

there it is a new chapter :) please vote? comment, i dont even know who is even reading this! let me know what you think.