Part 10

HARRY'S POV

"Please can you just let me go home, just two weeks, that’s all I’m asking" I complained to management "the boys can have two weeks off, can we just push back the dates and cancel our next two weeks" I wined into my phone. "Seriously? Oh thank you to much. I promise. Yes it won’t happen again!" I said relieved. The night Hailey and Sam left I called my mum and tolled her about the girl I met, and how much she meant to me, and even though we just met and nothing happened she still managed to take my heart and walk away with it. My mum suggested I take some time off she said I should ask to come home for a while, and that’s what I did, I called management soon after and got them to hold out next concerts back while I go home.

I quietly walked down the hall to Louis room lightly knocking on his door. Soon after a figure appeared in the door. Louis was standing there in his boxers and nothing else his hair was sticking up at all ends. "What's up lad?" he asked.

"I'm leaving... for two weeks while you and the boys stay here. We are just going to push the gigs back two weeks." I said "I need to go home and get my mind off of things ok?"

Louis nodded in agreement

"Can you tell the rest of the lads? And you boys are free to do whatever for the rest of your stay." I said

"Sure thing lad, when are you leaving" He asked

"In the morning" I said turning around heading back to my room without another word.

******

The next morning I woke up and packed my things. It was 6 am I left my room and called for a cab to take me to the airport. I didn’t want to wake anybody so I just left.

And now here I am, sitting on the airplane thinking about what all happened yesterday. I really didn’t want to hurt Hailey, and if I knew answering her phone was going to be this bad I would have never done it. Oh Harry why do you have to be so stupid sometimes!? So STUPID! I thought.

"Excuse me, are you Harry? Harry styles?" a pretty blonde girl asked me as she sat in the empty seat beside me.

"Yes, I Am." I said coldly.

"I saw you last night performing" she said. Great I get to sit beside another fan. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans, I'm just not in the mood.

"Oh, nice, did you enjoy it?" I asked not really caring what her answer was

"I did, don't worry, 'm not some crazed fan." she said "I was just visiting home and my little sister wanted me to go" she said with a grin. "I really loved how you guys pulled those girls up on stage and sang to them, they must be really special huh?" she asked playfully nudging me.

"Ya, well one is Niall's new girlfriend, and the other was her friend who won a date with us is all." I said trying to swallow the lump in my throat.

"Well from what I saw it looked like you liked her." she said with eyebrows raised.

I ran my head through my curls messing them up even more. "Well she doesn't like me, and she is already taken." I said with a sigh.

"Oh, well I'm sure any girl should be lucky to have you, she doesn't know what she is missing out." she said with a wink

I chuckled and shook my head. "So you're gong back to London?" I asked changing the subject

"Yeup" she said popping the P. "Well back to Holmes." she said looking at me shyly

"Oh really?" I asked "I live there, but I have never seen you before?"

"Holmes isn’t that small Harry" she stated

"Ya, I know that, but I think I would have seen you around, I mean, I would remember seeing a pretty lady like you before" I said eying her whole figure, she Had blonde hair sea blue eyes, she was very tanned for someone who lived in Holmes, and it definitely was not fake, she was very fit and looked like she was on the tall side but not super tall.

She let out a giggle and playfully sapped my shoulder. "That’s because I moved there from Toronto two years ago. To go to school." she said while blushing

Well that explains why she had more of a Canadian accent "Well that explains things, I left two years ago for the X factor" I stated.

We talked a little longer and soon enough our plane had landed. I helped the girl with her bags. "I'm sorry, you know my name, but I don't know you're name" I said as we exited the plane.

"I'm Val" she said sticking out her hand for me to shake it.

"Well Val" I said "It was nice meeting you, would you like to go out to dinner sometime? I'm home for two weeks" I asked as we headed to the baggage claim.

"Sure" she said nervously.

We grabbed our bags and headed out to the parking lot. My mum greeted me with a hug

"Oh Harry I missed you so much!" she said squeezing me tighter

"Mum, I love you but I... Cant... Breath" I said, she finally let go.

"I'm sorry baby but I just missed you so much!" she said kissing me on the cheek leaving her pink lipstick behind. "Oh let me get that" she said licking her thumb and rubbing in on my cheek.

"EW Mum! Stop" I whined pushing her hand out of the way. I noticed Val chuckle and start to walk away to ketch a Cab. I garbed her wrist and spun her around. "You can go that easy" I said "I never got you're number, how are we supposed to make plans?" I asked

Val giggled and typed in her number on my phone "there." she said with a smile.

I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek. She laughed as she wiped the remainder or my Mum's Lipstick off my cheek and replacing it with her lip gloss. Good thing it was only lip gloss and it wasn't colourful like my Mum's. "Bye Harry!" she called as she ran off to ketch the cab.

I turned around to see my mum standing there with her arms crossed over her chest tapping her foot "Who was that?" she asked as I proceeded my way back to her.

"Oh her? That’s Val. I met her on the plane"

"So what happened to this Hailey girl you were so head over heals with?" she asked studding my face.

"I still have huge feelings for Hailey, but like I said, she hates me, and she has a boyfriend." I said with a sigh "Besides I don't have feelings for Val. we just talked on the plane, we're just friends." At least I hoped she thought we were just friends as well.

--------------------------

I see a little bit of some 'Valarry'... maybe?

comment below.

do you like Val

yes or no?