Part 9

HARRY'S POV

"Jerk." she stated simply. Jerk... that word hung there for so long, the door slammed behind Hailey and I was left all alone in the now empty room, my eyes started filling with tears, I let them fall I didn’t really care at this point, I couldn't care who walked in and saw me like this, I cared for Hailey and now she hates me. I lost her and I don't think she will ever forgive me.

I was so angry with myself I turned around and pounded my fist into the wall as hard as I could "AHH!" I yelled clutching my fist in my hand and sinking to the floor, my hand was throbbing, and it felt like I had broken my hand. The sobs came louder and louder as the pain from my hand started sinking in. I heard a slight knock on the door "What do you want" I asked the unknown knocker through my sobs.

The door unlatched and a figure appeared in the door way, I couldn't quite make out who it was through my tears but unless one of the boys was wearing a short white dress I was guessing it was a girl, I wiped the tears from my eyes with the sleeve of my blazer, the figure stared coming clear, she was short, but didn’t look much shorter than Hailey, she was almost identical to Hailey but she wasn't Hailey, it was Sam.

"You ok?" she asked nervously. I just shook my head and started to cry more. Sam walked over to me and sat down beside me.

"Did the boys send you in here" I asked her looking up from my lap

Sam bit her lip then nodded "Yes, they herd a bang and thought they should send me in here, they figured if they sent a girl in no one would get hurt" she stated.

I chuckled and shook my head "She's not coming back in here is she" I asked knowing Sam knew who I was talking about. Was I ever glad the camera crew left about an hour ago before all this had happened.

"No, I think she has had enough today, we are going to head home now, we have a long drive back home" Sam said I just nodded my head staring blankly at the wall. Sam leaned over and gave me a hug. "I should get going then" she said leaning over and giving me a kiss in the cheek, I got myself together standing up helping Sam up as well, she gave me a proper hug and I returned the kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Love, I'll be sure to keep in touch, and keep Niall in line too" I said with a wink. Sam rolled her eyes and playfully pushed my shoulder.

"I will talk to Hailey." she said as she started to open the door. I nodded and mouthed a 'Thank you'

I followed Sam out the door and was greeted by four of my best mates, only four people were in that room and that was it, I looked around the room, there were two small couches strategically placed in the middle of the room between the couches was a long coffee table full of empty and half full cans of cola. Liam and Niall were sat on one couch and on the other Zayn was sitting one end and Louis had taken up the rest of the couch by spreading his legs all the way over and were resting on Zayn's lap.

"Well I think Hailey and I are going to head home now." Sam said. The boys looked up at Sam who was standing by the door leading out to the hallway. The boys all put on puppy dog looks.

"No! Now?" Niall asked walking over to Sam.

"Sorry, we have a long drive home." she said apologetically.

The rest of the boys got up and ran over to Sam saying their good byes and giving her hugs. Niall grabbed a hold of Sam's waist and pulled her into a hug. Sam was about three inches shorter than Niall, He kissed the top of her head before picking her up and spinning her around, Sam let out a few giggles at his sudden actions.

I wish I could have done that with someone. The rest of the boys had sat back down on the couches.

"Where is Hailey?" Zayn asked. Everybody in the room was wondering the same thing but nobody wanted to ask. Sam shrugged as she opened up the door to the hallway.

"Found her" she said when the door swung open revealing Hailey who looked like she was just about to open the door at the same time. Hailey jumped at the site of Sam standing at the door.

Hailey had tear stained cheeks and her eyes were red from rubbing them. She sniffled and headed into the room without a word, as she came closer to me her eyes started to water again as she blinked back her tears, I could see her tense as she got closer to me. She nudged past me to pick up her bag. Nobody said a word but everybody was looking at her.

"What?" she said "I forgot my bag" her voice was scratchy and barley understandable. Zayn was the first one to stand up. He walked over the Hailey and gave her a hug.

"Bye Babe" he said while he kissed the top of her head. He makes me so angry, how can he be so close to her? "I will talk to you every day" He added. I wish I would be able to talk to her every day, but she hates me.

Hailey nodded in Zayn's chest soon after she pulled away and wiped away a tear that had fallen. I watched as the rest of the boys did the same. Hailey looked at me as she started to leave the room. I hated seeing her hurt, but the thing that hurts me the most is knowing that I was the one that hurt her. I was the one trying to protect her from Jake and it only made me hurt her. "Bye Harry." She stated simply.

I didn’t know what to do, I panicked, I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, so I just closed my mouth and nodded turning away from her and heading over to the couches, the boys looked at me with shocked faces as Sam and Hailey left the room. That was it, Hailey hates me, and I am never going to see her again.

I groaned and put my head in my hands as silence filled the room.

HAILEY'S POV

"You know you're going to have to talk to him at some point" Sam said. We were finally back at my house lying in my bed Sam was laying her head on a pillow while I rested my head on her stomach with my feet dangling over the side of the bed.

"I don't care if I ever talk to him again Sam, I was fine when he didn’t know I existed, I will be perfectly fine NOT talking to him again." I stated. Sam huffed while picking up her phone to check her messages. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Niall" she said, I rolled my eyes at the thought of the boys "Oh..." she said.

"What?" I asked sitting up to face Sam

"Niall said Harry is going back home, something about spending time with his mum. They have to cancel their shows for the last two weeks of July." she said. "Niall said they are coming to visit us while he’s gone!" she squealed.

I rolled my eyes at her excitement. "Oh well ok, that should be fun, I guess" I said flopping onto my back and slowly closing my eyes as sleep took over.

----------------------------------------------

There you go! :) I'm jsut gonig to edit my sotry when i and compleatly done writing the whole story. 

What do you think about Sam and Niall (Siall)

Or maybe there is some Zailey?

would you ship Harley or would you ship Zailey? Ooohhh :)

FIRST COMENT ON MY STORY GETS A DEDICATION! :)