Part 20

HAILEY'S POV

"So then Trisha was like yea-huh, and I was like Nuh-uh and she was like yea-huh and I was like Oh-no-you-didn't and she was like Oh-yes-I-did" Harry said mocking a fake Latino voice.

"Harry would you cut that out? You are making me mess up my nails." I said holding back my laughter as I waved my sparkly nail polish in his face. "Ouch Harry! That's hot!" I yelled rubbing the top of my ear where Harry had burned with my curling wand.

"Well if you wouldn't wave that smelly nail polish in my face I wouldn't have done that!" Harry retorted

"How do you even know how to work one of those anyway?" I asked

"It's not rocket science babe." Harry chuckled "And you don't just get curls like these with just a flip of the hair." He said shaking his curls.

"Oh puh-lease." I said rolling my eyes.

"What, these curls have to be curled when I walk the red carpet, Lou has one." He shrugged. "And was that another eye roll?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever, so are you almost done?" I whined

"Hold on, God your impatient!"

"You move at snail-pace!"

"Ok... one minute!" Harry said putting the wand on my makeup stand "And.... Done!" he said pulling a few pieces of hair back and clipping a bow at the back of my head, he held up a mirror so I could see the back of my head, the moment I saw it I was at a loss of words, my hair had been curled loosely down my back and an off-white bow held the strands in the front of my hair around the sides to the back. "Well?" Harry asked rocking back and fourth on his heals.

"Oh my God Harry, it's beautiful!" I gasped turning around to face Harry. "Thank you, for everything." I smiled.

"It was nothing." Harry smiled

"Okay so now that I have hair and nails, guess I should start with makeup." I said looking over my selection of makeup.

"I think you should use this." Harry said pointing to a light pink eye shadow "Then match it with these colours." He said pointing to a light brown and grey eye shadow. "And you can't use those without a light layer of sparkles" Harry winked.

"Okay, we'll try that out." I chuckled as I started to do my makeup.

"What is this?" Harry said pulling out a brown leather book from my very limited bookshelf.

"Oh uh, that... Th-that's my writing book." I said as I turned to see what he was looking at.

"Oooo what do we have here" Harry Mumbled

"Give it back." I said standing up to take it from Harry who reluctantly held the book above his head out of my reach. I huffed knowing I was never going to win. "You don't know anything about privacy to you?" I asked sitting back down at my makeup table.

"Nope" Harry said humming to himself as he flipped through the pages. "You write lyrics?" Harry questioned.

"Not really that's the only one, and it doesn't even have a title." I said finishing off my eyes.

"When did you write this one?" Harry asked still looking down at the page. I froze knowing exactly what he was talking about, the only song in that book.

"I... uh... a bout a year ago?" I said trying to finish up my makeup

"The lyrics are good but who it is about?" Harry asked

"No one." I snapped

"Hey, it's alright I was just wondering" Harry said putting his hands up in surrender. "It's good, have you sang it?"