Chapter Two

(Please share your thoughts and enjoy the read!)

"Good morning, sexy." Victor blinked tiredly a few times before his eyes flickered to the stove where he was cooking breakfast. Arms wound around his waist, and he was pulled flush against Shawn's back. He winced at the pain from his back injuries due to the cane, but he made no complaint.

"Good morning, Master. I am making eggs, bacon, and toast this morning. Is there anything else you would like?" He offered Shawn a small smile, pleased to see the male was in a better mood. Good moods were good for him; it meant he might have a decent day. A painless day.

"No, that sounds wonderful. Do you know where the aspirin is? I have a killer headache from last night's alcohol." Shawn chuckled quietly as he released him, moving to sit at the table. Victor nodded, moving to grab the aspirin out of the medicine cabinet before he placed it in front of Shawn with a glass of water.

"Two aspirin, correct?" He asked nervously, hoping he had remembered the number correctly. He received a nod, allowing him to release a relieved sigh as he returned to the stove.
"I did your eggs sunny side up, just how you like them. Two. How many pieces of bacon and toast would you like?" He glanced back, offering Shawn a smile. He only needed to keep the male in a good mood. That meant ensuring he kept himself in line and did everything right.

"Four bacon, two toast." Victor made his food exactly as he requested, even placing the two eggs so they were like eyes and the bacon so it looked like a smiling mouth before placing the plate in front of Shawn.

"I hope it is to your liking, Master." His voice was almost shy as he lowered his head, clasping his hands behind his back.

"You are adorable, Vicky." The nickname made him nearly sigh with relief. For the time being, Shawn was in a good mood. The nickname was rarely used, typically only if he was doing good and making the male happy.
"Give me a kiss, my little slave." He hummed, tapping his lips. Victor immediately leaned down, placing a delicate kiss to his lips. He was thankful for the times like these, when Shawn did not intend to hurt him.

"Anything for you, Master." He murmured, earning a soft chuckle as the male began to eat. His own stomach rumbled as he watched him, his body reminding him that he had not eaten since the previous day's lunch.

"You can get the same as me if you made enough." Shawn chuckled quietly, motioning to the stove where there were still a few pieces of bacon.

"Two eggs, four bacon, and two toast?" Victor verified, wanting to make sure he did not step out of line and make a bigger plate than the male approved. He received a nod in response, giving him the go ahead to make his food. He made his plate quickly, hesitating as he approached the table. Shawn's eyes flickered from his phone to him before he tapped the chair beside him.

"Sit." Victor did as told immediately, sitting next to Shawn.

"May I, Master?" He asked quietly, motioning to his plate. The male gave a small nod and he quickly reached for his toast first, scarfing down the entire first piece.

"Slow down, Vicky." Shawn scolded causing him to flinch slightly, forcing himself to do as told. His stomach rumbled with hunger, but he feared the strike from Shawn more than his own hunger.
"I am not going to take it." The male added more gently, reaching out to brush his hair from his face. Victor gave a small nod, leaning into the gentle touch briefly before he returned to eating his food.

"Thank you, Master. I apologize for eating so quickly." He mumbled between bites as Shawn's fingers trailed down his back. He winced at the lingering pain, forcing himself to remain still as he ate.