Chapter Fifteen

"I'm sorry!" Cade rolled his eyes as Victor apologized for like the hundredth time.

"For what? Spending $300 on books?" Cade sounded amused as he held the male's hand, walking with the books in his other hand. His words had Victor lowering his head, mumbling a soft 'yes'.
"I mean it's only $150 over what we said."

Cade let out a quiet chuckle, reaching to grasp Victor's hand.
"I'm sorry." The mumble of an apology had him rolling his eyes, squeezing his hand in his.

"Little fox," he cooed, leaning in so his lips brushed his earlobe.
"I wouldn't have purchased them if I had a problem with it."

"I should have had more self-control! I mean that's like ten books and then a hedwig plushie and-" Cade did not seem impressed by his rambling, pulling the hedwig plushie from its bag to press into Victor's arms.

"Consider it an early birthday gift then." He chuckled earning a huff.

"My birthday isn't for like six months." He muttered.

"Then consider it my birthday gift."

"Your birthday passed. The day we met." Victor released an exaggerated sigh which made Cade laugh quietly.

"Fine, fine. Just consider it my welcoming gift to you." When Victor opened his mouth to object, Cade pressed a hand to his mouth, backing him up against the car.
"Hush. You wanted it so I got it for you. Now, let's put the books in the car and we can return to our mall trip." The words were low, and Victor groaned quietly, nodding slowly.

"Yes, sir." His words were muffled by Cade's hand and the male chuckled quietly, releasing him.

"Good." With that, he sat the bag of books on the backseat as well as the owl before taking Victor's arm in his. The male let out a soft huff but leaned against his arm as they walked.

"Where are you taking us?" He questioned. He was greeted with silence causing him to turn his head. He found Cade held a wicked smirk on his face and Victor knew immediately that wherever they were going was not date appropriate most likely.

"A store." Cade hummed innocently. A glare was the response he received for his idiotic response.

"What store?"

"A store where I can buy you some clothes."

"That is not specific."

The conversation continued with Victor trying to get a real answer only to receive discrete responses. Finally, they came to a halt outside of a store which made Victor's cheeks flushed.

"A sex store." A mumble and Cade smirked at him, leaning to lightly nip his ear before he nudged him inside.

"I just wanna get a few things. Why don't you look around while I grab what I need?" He hummed. It was a clear dismissal of Victor which made the male curious. What was Cade getting that he was hiding from him. With a huff, he nodded and went in a different direction than the male. He took his time in looking around, studying the different items in the store. He spotted a day collar and couldn't help a small grin at the idea of putting it on Cade just to screw with him. Though he held concerns in doing such a thing; Cade seemed nervous and reserved about that small, submissive side of him.

Victor let out a quiet hum as he found himself in the lingerie section, his head tilting as he studied the feminine underwear. He lightly ran his fingers along the different colors, fingering a black pair as well as a white pair.

"Hello." He jumped, quickly jerking his hand back as a sales associate approached him.
"Is there anything I can help you find?"

"Oh um...no, no I'm fine." He quickly shook his head, his cheeks burning with shame as he looked away from the feminine underwear. Her head tilted the slightest bit as she studied him before giving a shake of the head.