Chapter Seventeen

(Please share your thoughts as you read!)

Victor was surprised, when he woke, to find that Cade actually was sleeping. He had anticipated the male might remain awake, yet he was snoring quietly with his arms wound firmly around his waist. His cheeks flushed slightly and he reached up to place a hand on the male's cheek. He seemed to be sleeping heavily so Victor took the opportunity to squirm from his grip. He stopped to use the restroom first before quickly making his way towards the kitchen. He quickly washed his face before he did anything else, figuring it would not be sanitary to remain with Cade's dried cum on him. After, he made his way towards the fridge.

Second guessing himself was something Victor did frequently and he could not help doing it now that he stood in Cade's kitchen. Would the man be angry with him if he used his food and cooking utensils? He wanted to cook him a good breakfast to wake him up in bed but...he could not help remember the number of beatings Shawn had given him when angered.

On top of that, Cade had wanted him to wake him up with sex...what if cooking the food took too long...

He stood in front of the fridge for a moment before finally grabbing the eggs. He settled for over easy eggs, something quick and easy to make, with a side of fruit before hurrying back to the bedroom where he placed the plate onto the nightstand. It was a relief to find Cade was still fast asleep, though his snores were rather loud. It caused Victor to grin slightly before he opened the drawer Cade had gotten the condoms from the previous night. He grabbed one and the lube before tugging the covers away from Cade's body.

It was a surprise to see his morning wood already up and ready to go. His cheeks flushed with color and his eyes flickered to his face before he opened the condom, pulling it onto him. Was this even appropriate? Perhaps he should wake Cade first...they had yet to discuss doing things like this. His tongue clicked in frustration as he ran a hand through his hair. He wished he could stop second guessing himself. He had to remind himself that Cade had asked for sex first thing in the morning

After deliberating, he finally applied lube to both Cade's cock and his own hole before moving to straddle him. He lined his hole up before pressing his hips down, wincing at the stretch until he settled onto Cade's lap.

"I was beginning to think you would chicken out." He jumped at Cade's husky morning voice as the male's hands came to his hips. Yet his eyes remained closed.

"You-You're awake?" He stuttered in surprise.

"Of course, I am. How could I not be when you are putting a condom on me?" His drawl mixed with his morning voice had Victor shuddering.
"Hold still." The words were a low murmur and he did as told, eyes widening as he felt Cade shifting. He nearly lost his balance as the male pushed himself into a sitting position, arms wound around his waist.

"Good morning." Victor said, his tone nervous as he studied Cade.

"Good morning, foxy." Cade rasped, leaning forward to brush his lips against his.
"Comfortable?" The question caused Victor to flush but he gave a tiny nod as he moved to wrap his arms around Cade's waist, his head pressing against his chest.

"Yeah." He mumbled, relieved to feel a gentle hand stroke through his hair.

"I see you made me breakfast. Perhaps I should eat?" Cade hummed. He was surprised when Victor made a move to climb off his lap, quickly grasping his hips with a huff.
"Stay, beautiful. You are quite comfy." The command was firm as Cade reached for the plate. Victor hesitated before he obediently settled onto his lap, watching as Cade began to take bites of his food. It was as if he were pretending his cock was not up Victor's ass.