Chapter Fourteen

(Enjoy and be sure to comment your thoughts!)

Victor laid on his side, his head propped up by his hand as he studied the sleeping Cade. The male seemed peaceful, his eyes shut as soft snores left him. He reached out, his fingers lightly brushing the male's hair from his face.

Cade was his dom and yet he had allowed him to explore being dominant. It was odd; Shawn never could have managed such a thing. Yet he enjoyed knowing the male would trust him to try that.

He found himself wondering what Cade had been like as a submissive. The male seemed very laid back and eager to please even as a dom. He always made sure Victor was comfortable and felt safe; he never crossed the boundaries. He said his past had been similar to his so perhaps he had played the role of a slave once as well.

"Why are you staring at me?" Cade's morning voice was deep, gravelly. It had Victor practically melting as he scooted closer to him. His nose nuzzled his chest before he leaned up to lightly kiss the corner of his lips.

"Good morning, sir." Victor breathed, his fingers trailing down Cade's side. He hesitated before his fingers slowly trailed back up to brush his crotch.
"And good morning to you." He grinned up at Cade as he felt his morning erection which had been pressing into his thigh.

"You are a tempting little minx." Cade snorted, his eyes fluttering back closed. His arm draped lazily over Victor's side and the male huffed, quickly giving him another peck. When he received no reaction, a scowl played on his lips.

"Sir~" He whined, his fingers lightly poking against his pelvis. He received a grunt followed by a quiet chuckle.

"Yes, foxy?"

"I'm bored." Victor pouted at his lazy tone.

"Then entertain yourself." Cade drawled, leaning down to briefly kiss his forehead.

"Really?" Victor grinned the slightest bit before he shrugged. He squirmed from under Cade's arms, sliding down the male's body until he was under the covers. He brought his face to his crotch, not missing the way the male tensed briefly before grasping his hair into his hand.

"Not a bad idea." Cade breathed as Victor tugged at the edge of his boxers. A quiet laugh left Victor and his lips pressed gently to Cade's pelvis. His tongue trailed tauntingly over the male's cock as the tip poked from the top of his boxers.
"Don't tease me."

His voice was low and had Victor releasing a low groan. His fingers grasped his boxers, quickly tugging them down before he eagerly took his cock into his mouth. As his head bobbed, his fingers grasped firmly to Victor's hips, taking the male deep into his throat. The sounds of Cade's pleasure only spurred him on to please him more, gagging when the male tugged him down and held him in place. He could not help but enjoy the way Cade used him, his cock throbbing against the bedsheets as the male used his mouth. It was not long before he felt the male's cum coat his throat and he swallowed obediently, moaning his pleasure as Cade pulled him away.

"Look at you, needy little thing." Cade growled, capturing his lips. He nipped his lower lip as he guided Victor to straddle his waist, placing his hands on his hips.

"Good morning, sir." Victor practically purred, nuzzling into Cade's hand that cupped his cheek. He was granted an amused smirk as Cade reached between them to grasp his cock. The touch has Victor jerking with a small gasp, his fingers fisting against his bare chest.

"Yes, I think this should become a regular thing. I like waking up to your mouth wrapped around my cock." Cade chuckled as he began to lazily stroke him. Victor moaned lowly in pleasure, his hips pressing into the touch. He enjoyed how Cade made sure to pay attention to him, to his cock more specifically. Despite knowing he was small in size, Cade at least made him feel better about it and did not seem bothered by it.