Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Easy there, foxy." Victor swallowed thickly as he felt the hands on his hips move to wind around his waist, and he felt lips press softly to his temple.

"C-Cade, I am so sorry. I-"

"Do not apologize, lovely. You did nothing wrong." Cade's voice was a soft reassurance to him as he pressed his crotch against him. Victor could feel Chris' hands still pressing lightly against him, and he soon heard a different voice speak, a deeper one.

"No one is angry or upset with you, Victor. We are all having a good time." His eyes flickered to find Derek staring down at him from behind Chris, a reassuring smile on his face.

Victor swallowed thickly, though he slowly leaned back into Cade. He allowed him to slowly sway him to the music, humming quietly in his ear as he felt his heart rate slowly come back down. He let out a soft breath, eyes flickering between Chris and Derek as he tried to determine how the older of the two must feel.

Derek stared at him, though his gaze soon fell behind him. It were as though he had a silent conversation with Cade, the two briefly staring at one another before Derek pressed closer to them. Chris was pushed more firmly against Victor, and the younger let out a quiet laugh, not seeming bothered by his squished state.

Yet Victor could not stop his heart pounding with uncertainty. He was shocked by the sudden appearance of soft lips against his own. A noise of shock fell from his lips, his hands grasping onto Chris's croptop as Derek kissed him. He could feel Derek's lips easily molding against his, and then there were two pairs of lips on his neck. Cade attacked the right side of his neck from behind as Chris began to suck softly on the left side.

"O-Oh," Victor panted out a breath against Derek's lips, his fingers desperately feeling until Cade's laced with his from around him.

"Good boy." Cade murmured the praise softly in his ear, which caused him to shudder. His eyes fell closed as he melted back into him, and Chris seemed to take advantage of how it exposed his throat. His teeth and lips nipped at the flesh before he kissed softly along the skin. Victor released an eager moan, his fingers fisting into Chris' shirt before he shifted to press his lips firmly against his.

Chris groaned quietly, and his tongue danced easily against his as he rolled his hips against him.
"I think maybe we should head back home." Derek's voice was low, and Cade could not help but notice that it was gravelly as he slowly rolled his crotch against Chris, who rocked back against him with ease to the beat of the music.

"What do you think, little fox?" Cade cooed into his ear, and he offered a quick nod, his cheeks flushing with color. Cade's hands soon left his hips, his fingers lacing into his before he pulled him from the dance floor. Victor made sure to glance behind him, finding Derek and Chris following close behind.
"You good to drive?"

The question was clearly directed at Derek, who rolled his eyes, unlocking the car doors so they could all climb in. Victor was surprised to find it was Chris who joined him in the backseat rather than Cade.
"I only had one beer. I am fine."

Victor was distracted from Derek's words by Chris, who pushed him back against the seat. Victor blinked at the movement, though he was more surprised as Chris moved to straddle his waist. His legs settled on either side of Victor, his arms draping along his shoulders. He hardly gave Victor time to register the position as he captured his lips with his own. Victor only hesitated briefly before he found his hips, squeezing them firmly as he kissed back in response.

"Somebody is excited." Cade drawled from where he sat in the front seat, amusement clear in his voice. Derek let out a quiet snort, rolling his eyes before he spoke.

"Chris lacks self-control. Surely you know that." Derek gave Cade a known smirk before his eyes returned to the road. Victor hardly focused on their conversation, far more focused on Chris' hand that slid under his shirt. Victor groaned quietly and allowed his hands to slide into Chris' pants, his palms cupping his cheeks before giving them a firm squeeze.