Chapter Eight

(Share your thoughts on the story so far! I am enjoying the story of Cade and Victor thus far!)

"What did you say, Vic?" Cade's brows pinched together as he stared at Victor in disbelief. They were still in his doctor's office where the doctor had been discussing the steps for Victor's healing process. It was then that all of a sudden the male asked the doctor to give him a STD test. Which made no sense to Cade when he had told the boy he did not need to get one yet.

"I-I want an STD test. Please, I... I need to know. I need you to see for yourself-"

"That is not necessary, beautiful." Cade murmured, his brows pinching together only to receive a firm shake of the head.

"It is. Please, please Cade. I really need this. Not just for you but for me. For all I know, Shawn had the results I was given fudged. And maybe...I don't know, maybe it will make me feel less nasty." His words earned him a low sigh and then a nod.

"Then please, Doc. If it is not too much work, can we get the test?" When a nod was given and the doctor left, Cade stepped closer to Victor.
"Vic, I trust what you told me-"

"I don't trust what Shawn told me. I mean I never thought... I never considered it before. But he could have lied and I... I am scared." The admission was soft, and he was caught off guard when he was embraced in a firm hug.

"We will get the test. Then we can go and do whatever you want." Cade promised as the small body melded with his own.

"An ear piercing." The word was quiet and seemed to surprise the male before a chuckle was let out and a nod of agreement.

"Agreed." He nodded before stepping away as the doctor came back in.

"I am going to do a blood test. The results will be in within two to three days." He explained as he had Victor sit on the table. The male did so obediently, watching without complaint as the needle was injected and a small amount of blood drawn. It was not long before the doctor allowed them to leave, and Cade wound an arm around his waist as he guided him to the car.

"So, an ear piercing?" Cade hummed innocently causing him to flush, though he offered a slow nod. He enjoyed getting piercings, though it was something Shawn had been firmly against. He stated an ear piercing would be far too girly and he did not have any interest in such a thing. Yet he had wanted one for a while; the only thing stopping him had been Shawn.

Though the older male had been all for the nipple piercings he had. He had loved tugging and twisting them, not caring if Victor pleaded with him to leave them alone. Shawn had even tried to convince him to get a piercing on his genitals, stating it would be a lovely decoration. Victor could only imagine how he may torment him if he had done what he wanted. The thought made him shiver and he quickly reached for Cade's hand. His new dominant would never do such a thing to him; he had to trust and believe in that.

"You are squeezing a little hard." Cade's voice was quiet as he began to drive, following the directions on his GPS.

"S-Sorry!" Victor squeaked and quickly released his hand, biting his lip. In his internal panicking, he had not realized just how hard he was holding onto Cade. Yet the male only offered him a chuckle, grasping his hand tightly once more.

"I didn't say let go. Would you like to share what is bothering you?" Victor glanced to him, studying his face before he quickly looked away.

"You wouldn't like it." He admitted lowly as he leaned back in the seat.

"I won't be mad with you no matter what it is." Cade pointed out, offering yet another gentle squeeze to the hand he held. His words earned a concerned look followed by a soft sigh.