Chapter Five

(Concerns for this chapter are as such: I worry about it being too similar to TPS chapter about this and thus becoming boring for everybody. So I really hope you enjoy yourselves reading this and I hope it is not boring)

"Hey, we are about to go grab some food." Cade's voice was soft as he gently woke Victor, not wanting to startle the male. Victor's lashes fluttered and after a moment he opened his eyes, wincing at the light. He quickly sat up when he realized he was laying with his head in Cade's lap. The last thing he remembered was them discussing the contract. Then they had been waiting for Aiden...he must have fallen asleep while waiting.

"I'm sorry!" He quickly moved off of him, his eyes wide but Cade only offered him a smile, shaking his head.

"You are fine. We are going to grab some food, is that okay with you?" It was strange for Victor to be given the choice, but he gave a small nod, biting his lip.

"That sounds nice, I am a little hungry." He admitted quietly as Cade stood, offering him his hand. He quickly took it, following him from the room. His eyes flickered to the two other men, noticing how gently the older male handled the younger one. The small grin the young male gave him, the gentle hand through the younger's hair. He had been like that once with Shawn before the man had grown confident enough, he would not leave him. Before the abuse and rape had begun. His eyes flickered to Cade's back as the male walked, his hand gently laced with his. Would it be the same with this man? Would he be fooled as he had been with Shawn?

"He has a driver?" He had to put an end to those thoughts if he would ever move on from Shawn, from the past. Instead, he focused on his surroundings. Victor was surprised by the sight of a slightly older male joining them, getting into the front seat of the car. Cade looked amused by the question but nodded as he helped Victor get comfortable and buckled in the seat.

"Yes, Aiden does. His name is Jamison." Cade chuckled quietly as he buckled himself, getting comfortable. Victor gave a small nod as he began to realize just how much money the people around him must have.

"Victor, Cade tells me you two are going to look for an apartment you can move into. Did you have any specific location?" It was the older male, Aiden who spoke. His eyes flickered to him, and he bit his lip. The question had caught him off guard, though he was not sure why.

"I-I am not sure, Sir. I was hoping to find somewhere close to my parents, Sir." He stuttered out. He was not sure how he was supposed to refer to those in the car with them. He had been required to address Shawn's friends with respect and titles at all times, despite them not being his dominant. And now he was officially signed into a contract with Cade which perhaps meant the same for him.

"Sir?" Aiden sounded surprised by the title given to him, confusion written on his face.
"Why would you address me as that?" Victor's face flushed and he lowered his head in embarrassment before he spoke softly.

"My dominant before made me call him Master. He told me I am to always call his friends Sir or Ma'am and if I were not respectful, he would punish me for it." His voice was soft as he spoke, seeming thankful for Cade's hand that squeezed his. Cade was gentle with the small squeeze he gave the boy, trying to reassure him he was right there. That everything was okay.

"The only person here you should call with honorifics is Cade. Which he has informed me he wants you to only do it when you are comfortable with it. You can call me Aiden; I am nothing more to you than a friend." Aiden's voice was rather gentle as he spoke to him. It was clear Victor was embarrassed but after a year it was only natural things become a habit.

"I have a lot of friends. Many of which are dominants with their own submissive. I do not expect you to use honorifics with a single one of them, okay? I only want you to be polite and respectful, nothing more and nothing less, my little fox." Cade explained as he leaned back in his seat. He gently pulled Victor to lean back with him, offering him one of the water bottles Aiden kept in the car. He then offered one to Elijah who began to quickly gulp down the water. Victor gave a small nod as he began to drink the water given to him. He wanted to apologize, but that did not feel like the right thing to do.