Chapter Three

(I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far! Time for the introduction for Cade! Yay!)

"Sit, slave." Victor did as told obediently, placing himself on the floor of the club at Shawn's feet. It was not a position that was new to him as he kept his head lowered, his back straight. A soft hand ran through his hair, and he allowed himself to enjoy it while it lasted. Soon, Shawn would be drinking with his friends. All that gentleness would be gone.

"Aw, you brought your bitch." Victor flinched at the voice of Shawn's friend, his hands forming fist as he forced his head to stay down. He was surrounded by the same men Shawn had allowed use him before. The men who had seen him at his most vulnerable and used him to their own pleasure.

"Are we sharing again tonight?" Victor had to bite back a low whimper, his eyes shooting up to Shawn who glanced down at him, raising an eyebrow. Victor quickly returned his head to the ground as the hand in his hair fisted and the male leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Behave." Shawn warned before his eyes flickered to his friend with a smirk.
"I am sure you can come over when we are done here. I think Victor has missed everyone. He can even put on a show." He chuckled quietly as a few drinks were delivered to them. Shawn grasped Victor by his neck, forcing his head back. The smile on his face sent shivers down Victor's spine; he knew what was in store for him at the end of the night.

"Master..." He was unsure as to what Shawn wanted, though the glass of alcohol was pressed to his lips. He either drank or it would be poured all over him. He quickly downed the liquor before Shawn released his neck, allowing him to move back into position. He knew what the liquor was for; to ensure he was more compliant by the end of the night.

"Are we going to order anything to eat while we are here?" One of the friends asked, to which another quickly nodded.

"I sure as hell am." He snorted. Shawn nodded his agreement, and they ordered some food before beginning to converse with one another. Victor took that time to discreetly glance around, his eyes flickering around the room as much as he could without moving his head. He mostly saw feet, unable to catch much with the position he was in. His eyes flickered to Shawn's shoes, studying them silently. As the food was brought, so was a third round of drinks. He could already hear the men around him beginning to get drunk.

When he heard the sound of glass breaking, his head snapped up on instinct to see what happened.
"Who said you could move, slave?" The angered voice of Shawn startled him before he was backhanded. A cry left him, but he quickly stifled it, dropping his head to the floor.

"I am sorry, Master. I will do better. I promise." He whimpered. Shawn only grunted, grasping his hair, and jerking his head back.

"You better. I do not enjoy being embarrassed because of your lack of control." He spit in Victor's face before shoving him away. He dared not to retaliate, attempting to discreetly wipe the spit away before returning his eyes to the ground.

He began to zone out the noise around him, even ignoring the sound of a dominant spanking their submissive. He ignored it until he felt his Master get up and his eyes flickered to him with a deep frown as he approached another group. He quickly took them in, trying to determine if they knew them. One was a man with dark hair, another was a blonde-haired boy. That was the male who had been spanking his submissive it seemed based on how the young male was laying. There was only one female with them as well as two males who looked alike, almost like brothers. One had a deep red hair, and the other's hair was brown in color with a red tint to it.

"Aiden." It was the brown, nearly red-haired male who spoke in a low tone and Victor noticed how his head jerked towards Shawn. He studied the male, how his hair was rather raggedy, not overly cared for. Yet the look suited him in an odd way, in the same way Shawn's hair did when he did not put gel in it.