𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳: 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙀𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙘

eu·pho·ri·a
/yo͞oˈfôrēə/

noun
-a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.

-

Blood. That was all Aelia could see when she was passed out cold in the forest. The sight of the red gush was driving her insane that she can kill herself off of the feeling. Relapse of memories of the man she killed repeated in her mind, a constant loop that she felt will never end. Her own personal hell was implanted in her brain and she didn't know how to escape.

Clarke Griffin splits up with Finn to cover more ground when they got closer to the pod. It was her who discovered Aelia Hart on the ground with an opened wound. Even though Aelia was not a martyr, Clarke didn't hesitate to help and grabbed a piece of cloth on her pack, covering the wound on the girl's head. She studies her state and it seemed like Aelia was in this condition for a long time.

There was also blood on the tree stump near and might have had a nasty fall and hit her head in the process. But Clarke knows Aelia wasn't dumb enough to trip and fall just like that. There's got to be someone who did this to her. Like always, she had to assume it was Bellamy who escaped camp to get here too. It was only him who was desperate to get his hands on whatever landed on Earth. Desperate enough to hurt someone that was gonna stop him, maybe.

"Hey. Aelia, wake up!" Clarke calls, raising her voice when she made the Hart sit up and lean her back against a tree nearby. Aelia blinks awake groggily, touching her head almost immediately as she felt a large amount of pain to surface. "Don't touch it." Clarke slaps her hand away and the girl groans, had no strength to fight.

"Where is he?" Aelia questions, sees Clarke was the one who helped her. She looks around and the pod is there but there was no Bellamy Blake to be found. Her grudge grew stronger and stands but Clarke stopped her.

"Hold it. You might have a concussion." She warns, letting Aelia hold the cloth on her open wound. The injured lightly scoffs, standing up anyways and Clarke couldn't get a chance to argue when she speaks.

"Where the hell is Bellamy?" She repeats the question more thoroughly.

"He did this to you?" Clarke sharply asks. Her intuition was right. Whatever Bellamy intended to do today, he must have succeeded. "Did he say anything to you? Where did he go?" She continously asked that caused more headache for Aelia.

Aelia sighs, "We exchanged words, fought, he won. I tried to stop him but he made me trip and fall." She explains, hissing when she touches her temple with her finger and now concludes she had an open wound. Lovely. Just when she thought her day wouldn't get worse, this happens to her.

"I said don't touch it." Clarke grumbles, didn't need permission to check the injury and Aelia didn't get a chance to complain anyways. "We'll patch it when we get back to camp. Follow me." She gestures to the Pod, jogging towards it in eager to see what was in there.

"Yes, don't let me stop you." Aelia whispers, dragging her swollen ankle to the drop place, saw the pod completely destroyed upon landing. But it was still durable and seemed like someone was inside the whole time. Impossible, was it? Anyone would be suicidal enough to hitch a ride in a dusty old pod like that one. Whoever it might be, Aelia was impressed.

"Sit down and don't move your head. You have a concussion." Clarke raises her voice when she got closer to the door, prying it open by force by herself.

"I don't have a concussion!" Aelia stubbornly argues, did what she was told and sits down on the ground with her knees in front of her. Her elbow rests on one of it while her hand was holding a cloth against her head. Despite the horrible headache, Aelia deeply exhales and closes her eyes, trying to get rid of every horrible feeling.