𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵: 𝙋𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙝

wor·ried
/ˈwərēd/

adjective
—anxious or troubled about actual or potential problems.

     Anxiously, Aelia kept her job upright on accompanying the princess on getting parts for the radio so they can finally contact the Ark

     Anxiously, Aelia kept her job upright on accompanying the princess on getting parts for the radio so they can finally contact the Ark. She didn't want anyone to know what runs through her head, how she kept doubling back to Sam Baek who kept acting like he is a hero for everyone. Sam was the type of guy who found the good in people. Wanted to help those who need it. Aelia just realized he was like Clarke, always helping people even if they don't need it.

Aelia Hart was trailing a little behind Raven and Clarke, lost in her own world like she'd usually do. Atleast in her mind, Aelia didn't have anyone judging her for what everyone talks about her. There were peace in her mind, innocence, carefree. A breeze in her own little imagination. But there was also midst of chaos and destruction whenever it came to remembering her dark memories. Such as killing a man for hurting her.

While Aelia was a bit far, covering their backs in case someone unexpectedly attacks them, Raven turns around to make sure she won't hear what she has to say. Or ask Clarke. "Is she always like that?" The question caught Clarke off guard but played it off.

"She's Aelia Hart. Surely, you heard stories about her back in the Ark or here." Clarke simply says, didn't really understand why Raven would ask about Aelia. As far as everybody knew, she was a murderer. That was it. A closed off book nobody can read.

"Rumors doesn't define a person." Raven stated, getting herself distracted on her suspicions towards her boyfriend and Clarke. Maybe it was a good thing. Focusing on Aelia, a friend of a friend who was dear to her heart. "Wait, you're telling me you actually believe what people say about her?" She says like it was such a bad thing. Clarke pauses, looking back to the girl who was oblivious of their conversation about her.

"Why not? It doesn't seem like she disagrees with everyone calling her a killer." Clarke didn't see what Raven sees. How Aelia had a whole facade up in her face to cover up the truth. What truth was it, Raven wanted uncover it. Despite Olivia telling her that she should take care of Aelia once she lands on the ground, there was something more than the saying.

Yes. Olivia Young was sent to the sky box for being part of Abigail Griffin's plan to send Raven to the ground with the rest of the 100. Olivia did not back down without uncovering the truth on what happened in the sky box. Why visitation days were currently suspended and why the council seemed to be hiding something. Like Raven, Olivia would do everything for the person they care about who was worlds away.

The original plan was for her to help Raven and join her to go to Earth too but the plan changed when she was arrested for being suspected of vicious crimes when talking with Abby. It was silly, only a hunch by Kane but had the power to arrest Olivia before she can even say goodbye to Raven.