𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮: 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧

(TW: Mention of sexual assault)

dis·tress
/dəˈstres/

—extreme anxiety, sorrow, or pain.
—another term for distraint.
—cause (someone) anxiety, sorrow, or pain.

When Raven fell fast asleep, couldn't be bothered to be awakened because of how exhausted she was, Aelia carried her to the bed she made near Finn's to make sure she wakes up near him. Raven wouldn't want to sleep anywhere away from Finn and Aelia knew that. She spent an hour of tiredness to set a bed, finding the right cloths and blankets for Raven to be comfortable. The least she could do after she listened to Aelia's problems.

But when she was certain that Raven was comfortable, Aelia looked at her a last time before sitting on the chair by the radio and stared at it. Just sat there and stared at an operating radio she helped build. She sighs heavily and crossed her arm above the table, burrying her face in it in exhaustion. She only just tolerated Sam— Now she had to talk to her parents in a few days as well? No way. Not happening.

As she slept, there came a time when Clarke steps down the ladder after sleeping and woke up earlier than usual. She saw Finn still resting, Raven and Aelia fast asleep. But it seemed only one of them were in an uncomfortable position. Clarke sighs, looking for a blanket and when she found one, she wrapped it around Aelia's body for her not to shiver in the cold.

A few days later, the storm passed and go. Gave more time for the Hundred to start rebuilding the walls to protect themselves from the Grounders. Aelia managed to save her tent from complete destruction, thankfully. She had her legs crossed while laying down, looking above her. Bored, was what she was feeling right now.

A lot of kids were waiting to talk to their parents while she was in her tent, bored and alive. Aelia looks at the entrance when someone flaps it open, Sam's head peaking inside to see her. They may have been having a conversation every now and then. "Hey." He smiles politely, Aelia squinting her eyes to get a clearer look of his face. "Before you say another notorious line, I'm just visiting you."

"Good. Because I don't want to have another conversation how I refuse to talk to your parents." Aelia tightly smiles, sitting up and gestured Sam to sit down besides her on the bed. Which he did, facing her. "Did you talk to them?" She asks out of curiosity.

"I did." He smiles, "As much as they want to see and talk to you, I told them you don't want to. They pretty much understand and didn't push further." Sam informs, telling her that she doesn't have to deal with this today. Maybe some day, he hoped but not today.

"Great. Less things to worry about." Aelia says and tells herself that it was going to be okay today. Nothing would bring her well mannered mood down any time soon. Hopefully... probably. Sam munches down on some peanuts he was offered by Jasper on his way here. He offered it to his twin, "No, I'm good. I hate nuts." Sam made an offended look before tossing the food in the air and catching it with his mouth skilled. Aelia applaused sarcastically for that "talent."

The tent was opened slightly making the twins look at the person who popped their head inside. Clarke was expecting Aelia to be alone. As usual. "Hey." She greets, Aelia waving shortly and asked what's up. "Have you talked to your parents yet?" She asks, specifically Aelia.

"Don't start, Clarke." Aelia rolls her eyes, Sam told Clarke no and answered for her with a smile while eating the peanuts happily. Food was his safe haven. He could have food all day long.

"Okay, okay. I came here to ask if you want to join me. The Ark pulled up some old records, they located an old supply depot near Camp. Bellamy's coming with me, are you? Your brother can join." Clarke informs and already knows Sam and her were twins. They had some sort of intuitive talk, emotional and lasted short. It was in the past, they've accepted the facts and moved on, blah blah.