𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴: 𝙁𝙖𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡

loy·al·ty
/ˈloiəltē/

noun
-the quality of being loyal.
-a strong feeling of support or allegiance.

-

Combine a headache, a swollen ankle and a bruised knuckles together what do you get? Rage. Rage is what you get for trying to be a hero once in a while. Aelia was pissed off at the world and the people in it just for living and breathing. But since she still had a job to do and finish, she helped find a radio which was thrown in a river. Courtesy of Bellamy Blake who didn't hesitate to destroy it.

While she was in the water, an knee length above water to find a stupid radio, there were kids whispering near her. Aelia licks her lips through the dryness, snapping her head to the side quickly and caught the boys who was talking shit about her off guard. They scattered, one even fell face first on the water because of her. She carried on searching, muttering under her breath, "Assholes..."

"Are they always like that?" Raven asks, holding her knees in exhaustion by the sunlight and the water slowing her down from their search. Aelia spares her a glance before minding her own business again. "I'm just... having a conversation with the wind I guess." She sarcastically says that made Aelia sigh deeply.

"Yes, they are." She answers Raven's question from earlier. "What do you expect? If you know Liv, you'd know why I was sent to the sky box." Aelia says and dries her hand by shaking the water off quickly, decided to search on land instead of marine. It was exhausting, to he honest.

"I do know her. Since I was a kid, me and Finn were approached by the friendliest girl our age." Raven reminisced and accidentally saw the hint of comfort in Aelia's eyes while trying to hide it. Reyes can't help but smile. "Girl has no filter and kept 0 secrets from us. Then we heard about you. It was like you made her life more clearer than it already is."

Aelia slows down, looking at the ground at awe but chose to keep it hidden. For everyone, it was but Raven could read her very clearly. It's like reading her favorite book and Aelia was the main character. "Yeah, never heard about you though." She states, turning around to Raven who was still searching for the drowning radio. Aelia hesitates, thinking if she should ask Raven. "Do you know? Do you know why I was locked up? Did she tell you?"

"Yeah, I heard stories. But Oli never brought you up ever again. I'm guessing she was just devastated." Raven nods, excluding the gory details about a psychotic maniacal killer on the loose. One moment Olivia was happily talking to her and the next day, she looked dreadful and filled with devastation. But Olivia won't tell her the reason, only said that Aelia was sent to the sky box for killing someone. "I'm guessing there's more than just killing a guard?"

Aelia blinks a few times before shaking her head, clearly avoiding the truth in her mind. No, she can't... "You wouldn't get it." She states, sniffling and was about to head to a different direction to get away from Raven. Aelia was scared. She was only 17 in this cruel world. 17 years that she suffered. 9 months in the Sky Box because nobody believed her.

"Hey!" Raven calls loudly making her stop, turning around to face her again. "Try me." She sensed Aelia was hiding something. Her eyes screamed that and Raven knows when someone was drowning. They might not have a beach or a pool in the Ark but how hard can swimming be anyways?

"Hey! I think I found it!" Jones pulls up a trashed radio from the water, showing it to everyone who looked at him because of his screams. Aelia pried her eyes off of Raven before walking towards Jones, avoiding the truth again. Avoid and dodge, she wondered when the hell would she stop.

Everyone trails Raven who examines it thoroughly, Aelia also waiting on input. "Can you fix it?" Clark asks, hopeful but not too much so she won't be disappointed. Aelia could only see a bit much but she saw that if they were willing to try and fix it, it would be difficult and would take a lot of time.