Eighty-Seven

This chapter includes smut
"Quite sexy stuff" 😜

The same hunger was in his eyes as I saw in the car. This time only more intense.

"Niall" I breathed as his lips trailed down my jaw "feels good to finally get me alone huh?"

"Couldn't wait any longer" His hands roaming my body. His rough hands from playing his guitar trailed up and down every inch of my skin

"You and me both"

He chuckled against me. His breath ticking the skin on my throat.

I pulled away from him attaching my lips to his neck along his collar and sucking.

He moaned so easily. I knew this was where I could get a ride from him.

I felt him grab me by the waist and push closer to me. The feeling of the sink counter digging into my back from the force.

He noticed my discomfort and lifted me up to sit on the counter. Now standing even closer between my legs.

"Thank you" I hummed placing my hands on his chest as I began unbuttoning his shirt.

"No problem love, wouldn't want you to get a mark... unless it's from me "

His lips attached to mine pushing his tongue into my mouth. He was a little to eager. My hands began fumbling his buttons as the funny feeling inside me grew.

"Niall" I moaned " I'm trying to do something here"

He cheekily smiled into the kiss pulling away from my lips to began sucking along my jawline.

"Don't leave a mark" I sighed finally getting his shirt unbuttoned and running my hands up and down his toned chest. "We have to go back out there"

"You're right" he hummed pulling away and placing his hands on my bare thighs "I can use this tongue for better purposes"

He cheekily looked at me as I was out of breath. If looks could kill I would be dead by now.

"Don't be too dirty" I breathed placing a kiss to his lips once again. Slower like I liked it.

He laughed as his kissed me back. His hand sliding my dress under my bum so my underwear was completely exposed.

The anxious knot in my stomach exploded as he placed his hand highest on my thigh it's ever been. I moaned as he rubbed circles on my exposed skin.

This caused Niall to moan back against my lips moving his fingers even higher to the hem of my underwear.

"This alright darling" he breathed out making me feel comfortable. Asking for permission before moving any further.

"Yes" I exhaled digging my hands into his back

His lips were still on mine. Occasionally placing sweet kisses to my swollen lips.

His hand finally went were I needed him all this time. Directly on top of my underwear clad center making me squirm.

"More" I moaned making him feel me threw my underwear. I knew I was soaking as I felt it.

"All this for me?" He moaned massaging his fingers over me faster

"Niall" I moaned the knot in my stomach building "can you.."

I sighed feeling utter bliss that I've never felt before. My heart racing faster then ever.

"Can I what Bella?" He breathed his head buried into my neck. The slight facial hair he had roughing up my skin.