Eight

It was a busy night. Connor had the bright idea to do a special on pints but didn't schedule extra staff. Me and Desi we're running around like mad women. Hell even Connor was pouring drinks!

"Refil!"
"Baby another over here!"
"Come here hot stuff"
The customers called as I scrambled to get everyone's orders filled.

" Oh my god look at the tip jar Bella!" Desi said as she reached over me grabbing the vodka.

The jar was overflowing. I guess we were doing something right.

" Keep it up sexy" she said winking

I giggled and took my tray of drinks over to a booth. There was just one man sitting by himself. He already reaked of alcohol. A typical drunk customer . I handed the rotten old man his refilled drink.

" well aren't you a pretty thing" he said flashing me his yellowing teeth shining through his overgrown beard.

" thank you sir" I said turning to treat another costumer but before I knew it he grabbed my ass and squeezed.

I gasped.

" Get your fucking hands off her!" I heard a familiar Irish accent. I turned to see a very pissed off Niall.
Connor rushed over and took the man by his collar and throw him out on the streets.

" Bell you alright?" Niall looked at me concerned

" yeah not the first time I have been groped. I don't need you to save me."
I walked away from him and back behind the counter. Niall took a seat at a bar stool in front of me.

" That wasn't what I was doing. I was just here at the right time. Tall Guinness please"

" Is this your idea of leaving me alone?" I stood on my tippy toes reaching the tall glasses. I knew he was following me ever since yesterday.

"Are you fuckin serious about getting groped before?" He ignored my question.

"Only a few times , dangers of the job" I said filling the cup from the tap and handed it over to Niall.
Connor came around the bar.

" Bella I'm so sorry. He should have never been let in here!" Connor said with doe eyes.

"I'm ok Connor. Like I was telling my stalker here, it's part of the job"

"You really need some security around here" Niall said taking a gulp of beer

" yeah thanks mate... wait you're Niall Horan" Connor said almost fangirling.

"Yeah, yeah I am" Niall nodded and giggled.

" you're so hot" Connor couldn't keep it in.

" Connor!" I slapped his chest and Niall blushed.

"Sorry, I'm a confident gay man" laughing erupted between the boys.
Desi came rushing behind the bar with a bus tote full of dishes.
"Is anyone going to help me or are we going to continue this little meeting!" Desi said sweating

"Sorry Desi I'm coming"

It was closing time. Connor walked over to the door locking up. I was finishing wiping the tables as Desi was counting our tips for the night.

" oh my god someone put 100 dollars in here" Desi said inspecting the dollar bill
" Niall" I said rolling my eyes. I just knew it.

" here it's yours then" she said hanging me the money

" no way I don't want his money."

" alright we'll split it" she then handed me my share of the tips, mostly 1s.

" fine" I grumbled but agreed. I don't want his money but I may need it if Hudson really did lose his job.

"Wait Bella how do you know Niall?" Connor said as he shut all the shades.

"We were friends"

"Were?" Desi questioned

" yeah were. Don't let him tell you different"

" well he can be my friend any day... maybe friends with benefits" Connor said winking

" omg shut up Connor" Desi said turning off all the lights

I grabbed my stuff out of my locker and followed them outside. Hudson was waiting to pick me up.

"Hey sexy" Hudson was leaning on his sport car's hood.

"Hey" I responded as he got up and wrapped an arm around my waist. Making me lean forward between his legs and plant a kiss to his lips.

"How was work today?" He asked but it didn't seem genuine.

"Good, just really busy" I sighed completely overworked

"Well we would have been fine if that guy over there didn't short staff us" Desi said pointing fun at Connor.

"Hey! I am your friend but remember I'm also your boss!" I didn't even realize they were still standing here.

"Well we would have been fine until that geezer tried to get in Bella's panties..." Connor just opened a box of worms in front of Hudson I didn't want to.

"What? Bella?" Hudson's grip on me got tighter forcing me to look at him.

"Yeah just some nasty old pig slapped my ass is was nothing. Connor threw him out and banned him from ever coming back"

I felt Hudson get angrier. Thankful we were around a crowd or I would be screwed.