Nighteen

I was on my second drink of Desi's, or maybe it was my third. I couldn't quite remember but the vodka was definitely starting to hit me. So far the night was filled with Connor and Desi's stories. Hudson,Niall , and I just listening.

"He did what!" Desi almost spit out her drink

"Gross I know, just wanted to shag the guy didn't know he had a toe sucking kink" Connor was telling us about one of his nightmare hook ups. "What about you Desi any new men in your life?"

"Well there was this really cute one with a proper ass but some cheeky girl pulled me away" she cleared her thought looking at me. "He was a good dancer too" she groaned playfully reminiscing

"Good dancer or you liked feeling his dick up on ya" Connor said earning himself a slap across the arm from Desi. I laughed wiggling in Hudson's lap.

"It's alright Desi, Bella doesn't like that feeling either" I chocked on my on own breath. I turned in his lap facing him. It was the first time he spoke tonight. And he wasn't going to bring up our sex life like that in front of my friends was he? "Starting to think she's afraid of my cock or something" Hudson smirked. His statement made Desi spit out her drink. I felt a blush creep up on my face. I was totally embarrassed.

"She's just our innocent little one" I could tell Connor didn't know what to say as he looked down at his drink twirling it around in his cup. Niall took another big sip of his vodka before looking at me.

"She's not as innocent as you guys think" Niall teased "I can tell you some crazy stories from our teen years. She's got a mind of her own this one and can throw some mad shapes herself " He reaches over shoving my leg making everyone laugh but Hudson whose grip just tightened on me.

"Bella could you get up for a second" Hudson said lifting me off his lap

"Oh yeah, need another beer?" I offered to get him one so he didn't have to get up.

"No my legs are falling asleep" He got up and walked towards the back door. "You need to lose some weight before you sit on my lap again" he pulled a cigarette out of his back pocket before lighting it up and existing out the sliding door.

Everyone's eyes where on me as I sat down in the now empty chair.
"He didn't mean it" I mumbled "he just had to many beers"

They kept staring at me as they were waiting for me to do something. I was beginning to regret begging Hudson to come tonight.

"I need a refil" I got up and stormed to the kitchen. My head spinning. Once I heard the door swing shut I let it out. Tears started flowing down my face. I was to tipsy to try and keep them from spilling. One minute Hudson was embarrassing me talking about things that should be private the next he was calling me fat. I looked down at my stomach, slightly sticking out over my jeans. I pulled down my crop top to try and cover myself up.

"You don't believe that do you?" Niall's voice made me jump as I was to busy in my head to hear the door swing open again.

"Niall?" I said through tears. He pulled me into his chest. Burying my face into his hoodie. His familiar smell overwhelmed me. A wave of calmness coming over me with being in his arms. We stood there in each other's arms until my tears dried up slightly. I pulled away wiping my eyes not concerned on how my makeup looked at the moment.

"Thank you for saving my embarrassment earlier" I chuckled.

"No problem love, it ..." he stoped something on my face taking his attention.

"Fuck is my mascara running" I wiped my eyes with my fingers laughing at how stupid I must look. I looked down at my fingers seeing no black. I realized it must be something else. I frowned. He took my face in his hand noticing my slightly bruised eye.

"What's this darling ?" He ran his finger under my eye making me pull away. Shit. His face read concern. His normal bright blue eyes dull as he looked over my face. His lips fell into a frown.

"Uh Nothing, I tripped cleaning the bathroom the other day" I looked down at the bottle of vodka in the counter desperately wanting to take a swig. "I hit my eye on the bathtub"

"Bells" he sighed "you're a shit lier, ever since we were young when you lie you look away" he took a step closer to me. So close I could smell the liquor on his breath. Making me realize he wasn't quite as sober as I thought. He placed a finger under my chin tilting my head up so I was looking him in the eyes. "Look me in the eyes and tell me he didn't place a hand on you" his facial expression was pleading with me as I looked into his eyes. I couldn't lie to him while looking him in the eyes. He knew that. I was thankful when I heard the door swing open again. But not so thankful when I heard Hudson yell.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE" Hudson grabbed Niall by the shoulders and pulled him away from me. Standing directly in front of him getting in his face "I leave for five minutes and you make a move on her. You stay away from my girl pub boy" Hudson said through gritted teeth. Shoving a finger in Niall's face "she's not yours anymore, she's mine"

"Babe calm down" I placing myself in between them placing my hands on Hudson's chest pushing him back slightly "Niall and I were just talking" I looked over to Niall who had clenched his fist by his side. Niall would never punch anyone when sober but I knew he had alcohol running through his blood and I wasn't quite sure. I knew we better get out of there or it wasn't going to be pretty. "We better go" I wrapped my arms around Hudson's forearms pulling him away. He shook me off storming out of the kitchen. I heard the front door slam as I turned to Niall.

"Bells" he started to cry but I interrupted him

"I think it's best we talk about this when we are sober" I turned leaving the kitchen to find a worried Desi and Connor standing by the door way.

"Sorry guys, thanks for the invite" Connor pulled me into a hug "I need to get Hudson home he had too many of Desi's drinks" I forced a laugh as I hugged Desi goodbye. The fact was Hudson only had one beer and could handle way more. He wasn't even slightly tipsy.

"Make sure Niall gets home safe" I whispered in her ear before pulling away. She sent me a sympathy smile before I left the front doors. Running after Hudson.