Chapter 3

Siyeon pov

"You actually going to see her after school?" Yoohyeon asked me. I can see that she was worried but she doesn't need to be. "Yoohyeon I'll be fine, I can take her!" I laugh. Yoohyeon laughs, "Surrreeee..." I widened my eyes. Does this bish really think I can't take that tiny creature? "You don't think I can!" I hit her arm. She scrunches her face up from the pain in her arm that I caused her...hehe. "I'm just kidding DAMN!" She says. Soon the bell rings and school was finally over.

"I'll come with you!" Yoohyeon says as she walks beside me. "You going to watch me kick her ass!" I say excitedly to Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon just laughs nervously. I look at her, "you scared for me?" She nods her head yes. "Why?" I ask. "Because siyeon, you haven't seen her at fights. I've seen the ending and she never ends up beaten up, it's always the other kid." I shrug, "Maybe those kids are just bad at fighting, I took taekwondo classes for 3 years so." After that it was just silent as we walked to the football field.

Yoohyeon and I finally reached the football field and we're met with Bora and her friends. "Well, I didn't think you'd show up!" Bora says. "Why do you think I'm afraid of you? Because I'm really not." I smile. She walks over to me and stand only a few inches from my face. I will say, I notice she looked at my lips for a few seconds but I didn't think much of it. Bora pushes me and I didn't stumble back. "What the fuck?" She asks. I just give her the kindest smile I could form. She then throws a fist at me, but I catch her hand in mid air and twist it behind her back. "Nice try, but no." I whisper in her ear. I then let go and just stand there again but then I heard someone-

"Hey let me go!" I hear Yoohyeon yell at a girl holding onto her. "Nope Bora wants me to give you a beating to!" I hear handong say. "Hey let her go!" I say as I was about to walk over to them only to be punched in the face and brought to the ground. I look and see Bora on top of me. I then glance back at Yoohyeon to see that handong punched her too. "Bora let Yoohyeon go! This has nothing to do with her!" I yell at her as I grabbed her arms and turn her around, so I'm on top now. "No I will not!" She yells as she tries to break free but my grip is too strong, and I pin her arms on each side of her head. "What do you want Bora?" I ask. "I'll do anything just leave Yoohyeon alone, please!" I say. She smirks and says, "I want you to stop fighting back and let me beat you!" She says. I sigh, "Let Yoohyeon go first." She scoffs, "Fine, handong let go of Yoohyeon!" Handong then let's go of Yoohyeon and I hear Yoohyeon crying. I'm sorry yooh...I thought. "I should've never brought you here yooh." I say to her. "Siyeon it's okay I can take it, you don't need to get beaten up for me!" She says in between sobs. I laugh, "You are my best friend and I'm not going to let anything happen to you because of me and this bitch-" I glance at Bora who just rolls her eyes. "Now go!" I say to Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon then runs back inside the school.

I then loosen my grip on Bora and she flips me over. She starts punching me and I just let her. It doesn't really hurt since she has tint hands and hits like a child.

Yoohyeon pov

I ran inside the school crying because 1. My face hurts and 2. Because siyeon is getting hurt because of me. Suddenly I bump into someone and fall flat on my butt. "Oh Yoohyeon!" I hear jiu say. She helps me up and sees that I'm crying and my cheek is bruised. "Oh my god, what happened?!" She asks cupping my face. "Siyeon and Bora they  a-are f-fighting on the football field and h-handong came and punched me! And now siyeon is getting hurt because of m-me!" I cry. I see jiu's face Madden and she grabs my hand and pulls me out the school towards the football field. We reached out destination and I can say Siyeon lying down with Bora on top of her and Handong on the side watching. "YAH KIM BORA!!" Jiu yells. I see Bora stop punching Siyeon and look towards our direction. Jiu walks over to them and yeets Bora off of Siyeon. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jiu yells at Bora. "What?" Bora rolls her eyes. Then I see jiu give a deadly glare to Handong and Handong moves next to Bora, obviously uncomfortable. "You girls need to leave them alone, they did nothing wrong!" Jiu yells. "Well I just don't like Siyeon!" Bora says. Handong stays silent the whole time. Jiu looks at Handong, "how do you think Gahyeon would react if she found out you beat these innocent girls, huh?!" Handong looks at the ground. I went over to help Siyeon up. "Are you okay?" I ask. She nods her head even though she has a bloody nose and her cheeks are bruised.

I walk with Siyeon back into the school as  jiu, Bora, and Handong were still arguing well...just jiu and Bora. I make our way to the nurse office and there was no nurse, really. I grab an ice pack for Siyeon because ice packs heal everything...hehe. I place the ice pack on Siyeons cheek and hold it. "I could've stayed you know..." I finally speak to Siyeon. She just smiles, "I didn't want you getting hurt because of me." I put my arms around her shoulders and hug her. We stayed like that for a while, until someone entered the room.