Chapter 13

Bora pov

I was at home getting ready for the party. I had just finished applying makeup when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly ran downstairs and opened it to be met with an angel. "Singsing!" I squeal and hug my girlfriend. "Missed me already? We just say each other a few hours ago!" She chuckles and hugs me back. "What I can't help! I'm clingy!" I pout and she pecks my lips.

We sat down on the couch just talking about random things. My eyes then roamed down to her lips, they had the perfect shape. Then I looked at what she was wearing, a black and white short sleeved plaid shirt with a black crop top under, revealing her toned stomach. I guess I was staring for a long time because she was now closer to me.

Siyeon pov

I was talking to her and I glanced at her only to find out I'm talking to myself. She is just staring at my lips, then my stomach. I suddenly felt confidence flow within me as I approach her. I grab her chin so she would look at my eyes and nothing else. "Eyes up." I say in a low voice. "What if I don't want to keep my eyes up?" She smirks as she glances at my lips again. "Listen, bottom. Bottoms have to listen to the tops and you...are obviously not a top." I smirk. Suddenly she pushes me back so I lay down on the couch, she then straddles my waist as she pins both my arms above my head, restricting me from moving. She leans in kissing me then she goes down to my neck sucking it and I let out a soft moan. "You said I'm the bottom?" She whispers in my ear and I can practically hear her smirking. She continues sucking and biting on my neck and I let out little moans and groans here and there. She began to travel down to my stomach giving soft kisses on it. She was getting lower and lower and my breathing was becoming heavier by the second! Then we heard the doorbell ring.

Bora pov

I was getting closer and closer to her area but then the doorbell rang. I groaned in annoyance, who the fuck is it? "What?!" I yell as I open the door, only to be met by Yoohyeon and Jiu. "Damn what's wrong with you?!" Yoohyeon says while rolling her eyes. They just barge in and see Siyeon laying on the couch breathing heavily. "Siyeon are you okay?" Yoohyeon asks as she goes to Siyeon. I smirk and say, "oh she is more than okay!" I see Jiu give me a questioning look but then smirks as she sees my smirk. "Y-yeah I'm f-fine!" Siyeon says as she sits up. "You don't look fine, why is your face all red and WHY SRE YOU BURNING HOT!?" Yoohyeon yells and I just laugh, so does Jiu. I see Siyeon give me a glare and Yoohyeon is still...confused. "YAH! WHY ARE YALL LAUGHING! She might need to go to the doctor she is burning up!" Yoohyeon yells at us. "Hon, she is just turned on, that's all!" Jiu says laughing at Siyeon, whose face becomes even more red. Yoohyeon looks at Siyeon then me, and starts laughing. "YAH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Siyeon yells in embarrassment. We all stop laughing and settle down.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask Jiu and Yoohyeon. "We thought we could go to the party together!" They say. Siyeon and I look at each other and agree to go with our best friends. "So are y'all ready to head out or no?" Jiu asks us. We nod agreeing and leave. We go in Jiu's car.

Siyeon pov

Bora and I were in the backseat while Yoohyeon was in the passenger seat and Jiu was driving. I couldn't stop looking at Bora, we were practically having a staring contest in the back seat. "Yah can y'all quit eye fucking!" Yoohyeon glances at us through the mirror. I break the eye contact and looked straight. I put my hands on Bora's thigh gently rubbing it. She flinched a little by my sudden action but then bit her bottom lip. I was softly rubbing her thigh and I was sliding my hand up, getting closer and closer to her center. I could see that she was fidgeting and her breathing was growing faster. I smirk at my power, hehe. I look around to see if Yoohyeon or Jiu had caught us but they were just talking amongst themselves. "S-siyeon!" She whispered in my ear. "Yes baby." I smirk at her and look her in the eyes. I still rubbing her only a few inches away from where she wanted me to rub her, the teasing is reAL. "Stop teasing me!" She says while biting her lip and staring into my soul. "Well...I can't do anything our friends are here." I smile innocently. She then grabs my hand and places it on her center, she was wearing a skirt so I could feel her through her underwear. She was wet, already?! She let out a low moan as she felt my hand right next to her needy area.

"Guys we're here!" Yoohyeon yells and I take my hands away. Bora groans and hits my arm. "You'll regret doing that!" She says and gets out of the car.

HA. I won't regret that...right? *Nervously laughs*

**********
I'm sorry I didn't update, it was my brother's birthday and the other days I was tired😖