Chapter 15🔞

Siyeon pov

Bora and I arrived at my house and as soon as we entered, I was pushed against the wall. I then felt hands travel up to my hair and pull. I frown in pain but the moan as I felt a pair of lips on my neck. Bora was softly sucking on my neck, then she went to my lips and crashed her lips onto mine. I felt Bora's tongue gently slide across my bottom lip and I moaned at the feeling. Bora then took that opportunity to deepen the kiss. We both moaned at the sensation. Bora then picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist as she takes us the couch. She lays me down and gets on top of me. Bora and I continue making out passionately on the sofa. I feel her hands slide under my shirt and then I remembered we are in the living room. "Uh- Let's take this upstairs..." I stutter as she bites my neck. Bora then grabs my hand and practically runs upstairs.

We enter my room and she locks the door. As I was about to turn around I was shoved and fell onto my bed. "When are you going to stop pushing me?" I chuckle as Bora strangles my waist. "Never!" She smirks and takes off her shirt. I know I've seen her without her shirt before but she is so stunningly gorgeous. "Wow..." I accidentally say. "Like what you see?" She smirks. I sit up and flip us over. I take off my shirt and I could see her drooling. I bend down to where I'm next to her lips and just stare into her eyes. We stayed like that for a few minutes just staring into each other's eyes, admiring each other's features. However, that didn't last long when Bora became needy and kissed me again. My hand was on her breasts and I slid it down to her stomach.

My hand was right above her area and she was getting frustrated. "Do it." Bora says while I was kissing her neck. "Do what?" I smirk. She then grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my hair. My head shoots back to look at her and she is staring into my soul. "Fuck me!" She practically yells at my face. "As you wish, my queen." I smirk and take off her pants. I am kissing my way down to where she is most needy.

I hold her thighs still because she keeps moving so much Everytime I kiss them. "You're such a tease!" She moans. I laugh, I mean it's true..."yeAH only for you though!" I smirk.

As I was done kissing her thighs, I look at her center and she is soaked. I guess I did turn her on... I look at her eyes as my face is hovering right over her area. She nods and I lick her clit. I'm still looking at her eyes and once I continue licking her, she breaks eye contact and tilts her head back. "O-oh my g-god!" She moans and her hand finds it's way to my head as she gently pushes me further into her. I continue eating her out and then I slowly put two fingers in her. "mmm....uh-" she moans and arches her back. I thrust my fingers into her slowly. As I can tell she was getting used to it she says, "faster now!" Gawd DAME, I do as she says. I thrust faster into her as I'm licking her cl!t. She is a moaning mess as usual, tsk such a bottom.

"I-m g-gonna c-cum!" She moans as I feel her clenching around my fingers, signalling she is close. Bora moans loudly and I feel warm liquid on my fingers...again. I can hear Bora panting as she comes down from her climax. I kiss my way back up to her lips and I clean my fingers off while staring at her. I smash my lips onto hers again but then get pushed off.

Bora pov

Siyeon smashes her lips onto mine as she cleaned my substance off of her fingers. I then push her off and pin her down underneath me.

"My turn!" I smirk.

****************
Y'ALL IM SORRY-