Chapter 18

Siyeon pov

"Nevertheless? OH wait that kdrama with the girl who keeps going back to the butterfly tattoo guy?!" I say to Yoohyeon who nods her head aggressively. "He's so hot!" Yoohyeon says and I look at Jiu to see her reaction. I look at Yoohyeon then Jiu, signalling Yoohyeon to look at her jealous girlfriend. Yoohyeon slowly turns her head and looks at Jiu. Jiu has her arms crossed as she is pouting at Yoohyeon. "H-he's hot but not as hot as you!" Yoohyeon says as she pulls Jiu into a hug but Jiu doesn't hug her back. "YAH don't be like that!" Yoohyeon pouts as she looks at Jiu. Bora and I are just laughing our asses off. "Whatever let's go!" Jiu says and storms off into her car and we follow...the leader. ;)

We arrive at Handong's house and we walk up to the front porch. Jiu knocks on the door and our little Gahyeon answers. "Gahyeonie!" I say and hug her and kiss her cheeks. "Stop showing me affection, I have a girlfriend and you do too!" Gahyeon chuckles and let's us come in. "Ouu let us guess... HANDONG!!" Bora and I say at the same time. Gahyeon blushes and does the Debby Ryan face, "yeah..." She says. Bora and I squeal in excitement. "I knew it! I saw you guys sucking each other's face at Dami's party!!" Bora yells. I look at Gahyeon to see she was shocked. "WAIT WHAT?! How?!!" Gahyeon yells at Bora and she just laughs. "Siyeon and I followed you guys." She smirks. "Oh that's an invasion of privacy! You stalker!" Gahyeon hits Bora and it turns into a kitty fight... playfully of course!

"Y'all stop! Don't damage anything in MY house!" Handong says and pulls Gahyeon towards her. I pull Bora. "W-well then..." Jiu says as she is sitting on Yoohyeons lap with her arms wrapped around Yoohyeons neck. "Oh I have a friend who is going to join us...it was a late response but she will come in a little bit!" Handong says. "Who's your friend?" We all ask except Gahyeon...I'm guessing she knew already. "She went to my old school but she is transferring to our school next week!" Handong says with a smile. We say 'oh' and nod for her to continue.

"She is really pretty and her name is Ryujin!" Handong says. "W-what?!" I yell. I see Yoohyeon look at me with the same shocked expression. "Ryujin is her name and she is really nice. I think you guys will like her!" Handong says. "U-um c-can we n-" Yoohyeon was about to say something but then the doorbell rings. "That must be her!" Handong says and runs to the door, opening it. "DONGIEE!!" We hear the girl say as she hugs our Handong. "Guys...this is my friend, Ryujin." She turns and smiles at us revealing a short brown haired girl. She looks at me with a smirk. "Well didn't expect to see you again... Siyeon!" She says and all eyes are on me.

"Oh you two know each other?" Handong says. "Sadly..." I mumble and only Yoohyeon heard. "Sort of..." Ryujin says as she walks over to me and I back away. "Get away from me." I say and everyone was shocked by my rudeness. "What...I don't bite...unless you want me to!" She says and puts her hand on my shoulder or tries to. I see my lovely girlfriend, Bora grab Ryujins hand and slaps it off of my shoulder. "Don't touch her!" Bora says. "Who the fuck are you?" Ryujin asks as she comes closer to Bora's face.

Bora pov

This bitch?! She is making my siyeon uncomfortable! I come closer to her, "I'm her fucking girlfriend!" I say and she chuckles. "Who the fuck are you?" I ask her, not backing away from her face. "I am- or was her girlfriend!" She says. "Yeah but not anymore!" Siyeon says as she pulls me towards her. I felt the need to claim what's mine right here in this moment. I pulled Siyeon in for a kiss. I kept kissing her then I opened my eyes and glared at that Ryujin girl, who was just smirking.

I don't know what she has planned but I ain't going down without a fight! LITERALLY!

*****************
Itzy and Dreamcatcher?!!🤨

*****************Itzy and Dreamcatcher?!!🤨