Chapter 9

Siyeon pov

I can't kiss her...she is with Seong Wa and I can't do him like that. I stop myself from kissing her and she looks at me confused. "What?" She asked softly. I gently push her off my lap and she pouts. Cute but no, I thought. "You should go Bora." I softly say trying not to sound annoyed. She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I push her back, "No you have a boyfriend Bora and it's Seong Wa!" I finally say. "Yeah but I don't like him." She says but quickly covers her mouth with her hands. I widened my eyes, "Then why are you dating him, if you don't like him?" I ask. "You better not be playing with his feelings Bora! He's a nice guy and he doesn't deserve that!" I say. She looks down, "I just wanted to see how you would react if you found out I had a boyfriend..." She says. I scoff, "For what?!" She looks up at me and puts her arms around my shoulder, "I wanted to get a rise out of you, I wanted to see if you got jealous." She smirks. Unbelievable...

I step away and walk out of the room and bump into Seong Wa, he was looking for Bora. "Hey Siyeon have you seen Bor-" He asked but then saw her following me out of the room. "Yeah she is right there." I say annoyingly. I walk past him and head to class because why not? I guess I can be early for once...

I sat down and waited for students to come in. I see Bora but look away. She really almost cheated on Seong Wa, with me! I thought. I wonder what would happen if we actually did kiss, how would Seong Wa react?

Bora pov

I seated next to singsing. Singsing? The hell, is that a new nickname, I just came up with? I thought. It's cute though. "Hey." I say but she doesn't spare me a glance, again. I roll my eyes, why is she being so dramatic?! I wonder what would happen if we did kiss...I wonder if she is a good kisser...YAH KIM BORA DONT THINK THAT WAY. I mentally slap myself.

"Okay class today, I have decided to give you all a project. Yes there are partners, do you get to pick those partners? Of course not, I will...hehe." The teacher says and the class exhales in annoyance. "So you will all be paired with whomever is sitting next to you." He states. I look over at Siyeon and she is already looking at me. "Great." She says blandly and looks away. I glare at her and wait for further instructions. "So your partner and you will do research on certain historic people who made a huge impact in the world we live in today." He says. Ugh he acts like I know any historical people, I roll my eyes. The bell rings, "Class dismissed and you have 2 weeks for your research project, MAKE IT COUNT!" He smiles and the class exits.

"Yah singsing!" I say and curse at myself for saying the nickname to her out loud. She turns around, "Singsing?" She asks. "It's a nickname for be happy because it's cute." I say and walk beside her. I see her cheeks turn a light shade of pink, is she blushing? Oh shit now I'm blushing because she is blushing. "Um want to come over to my place later?" I ask nervously. "For what?" She asks. I nudge her side, "For the project dummy!" I laugh. "Oh right, sure." She says and I see her walk to Yoohyeon and another girl. I see the other girl wrap her arms around Siyeons waist and I don't know why but that made my blood boil. I clenched my fist and walked off looking for my friend or..boyfriend.

Siyeon pov

"Why was Bora walking with you?" Yoohyeon and Gahyeon asks. "She wants me to come over later." I say. They gasps, "YAH SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Yoohyeon whispered yelled to me and hits me. "I know and he happens to be my cousin! It's just for the stupid history project!" I roll my eyes. They heave a relieved sigh and I frown.

Yoohyeon walks Gahyeon and I to class since we have the same class.

This class is English and we never really do anything in hear so I take out my airpods and put on my music. I'm pretty sure you know I'm a huge fan of this group called 'Dreamcatcher' their music is so good. "Hey whatchu listening to?" Gahyeon asks me and I give her one airpods and we both listen to 'Cant get you out of my mind's by Dreamcatcher. "Oh dreamcatcher! I love them!" She smiles and bops her head to the beat. "I know they are so underrated! It hurts!" I say and sing along. Gahyeon and I are both singing along to the song, luckily we are in the back so no one can hear us clearly. "CANT GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND!" We accidentally yell and the teacher looks at us confused. "What?" He asks us. "Oh um I was saying, I can't get Gahyeon out of my mind!" I smirk at her and she smirks back. "Alright love birds!" He laughs and continues the lesson. "That was close." I whisper to her and we laugh.

Class ended and I received my other airpods from Gahyeon. "That was fun doing nothing and just jamming out!" She says. I agree with her. "Ayo!" Yoohyeon wraps a arm around my shoulder and her other around Gahyeon as she comes in between us.

"Yoohyeon I can't take you home today. I'm going to Bora's house." I say and she nods and walks with Gahyeon. "Hey cuz. Where we going?" He asks and gets on my bike. "Actually you can't come with me, I'm going to Bora's house for our history project so I can't take you home." I say and mumble a sorry. He nods and gets off then waves goodbye to me as a drive off.

I arrive at this huge house, no I don't think it's a house...more like a mansion. Oh she really is a stuck up, popular, rich daddy's girl. I thought as I walk to the door and knock. Some man answers the door and he seems to be angry. "Who are you?" He asked rudely. "um hi I'm Bora's friend and I'm here to work on the history project with her." I say with a small smile. He opens the door wider for me to come in and then says she upstairs to the first door on the right and leaves. Rude...I thought.

I follow his directions and knock first before I enter, I see Bora crying on her bed. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask as I pull her into a hug. She was shocked because she didn't know I had just arrived but accepts my hug anyways. "My dad. He is so rude." She cries. Hmm...I'm guessing that rude male species I just encountered was her father. I thought.

"Oh." Is all I could spit out. She wipes her tears, "Let's um look up some historical people..." She says and grabs her laptop. "Okay." I say.

******************
A/N

Sorry if there is typos, I literally just woke up.😂