Chapter 19

Handong pov

"Wait?! YOU AND SIYEON USED TO DATE?!" I ask Ryujin. She turns around and smirks, "Yes we did...until she broke up with me!" Her smirk turns into a pout. "I DID NOT!! YOU BROKE UP WITH ME!" Siyeon yells at Ryujin, who smirks again. I've never seen Ryujin like this? Why does she keep smirking? Is she planning something?! "Did not!!" Ryujin says. "I loved you and you hurt me!" Ryujin says...while crying? I hear Siyeon gasp, "Oh don't try to play the victim here!! YOU HURT ME!" Siyeon says and I see Yoohyeon and Bora go to Siyeon to calm her down. "How did she hurt you?" Bora asks Siyeon while caressing her back. "She used me..." Siyeon says.

Bora pov

She used her? How? Why? What was the reason? "What do you mean she...used you?" I ask Siyeon. She looks up at Ryujin then looks at me, "She used me for sex..." I hear everyone in the room gasp at what my girlfriend just said. I started to feel my blood boil. How can you use someone just for sex? Especially my Siyeon, she is a literal angel! I thought. "GET OUT!" My thoughts were interrupted by Yoohyeon yelling. "What?" Ryujin says. "This isn't even your house so you can't tell me to get out!" Ryujin says sticking her tongue out. "Get out before I beat your ass right here!" Yoohyeon says. I can see her face...she is really mad. "You? Beat my ass? GURL I can break you with the flick of my wrist!" Ryujin says bucking up to Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon pov

Yeah...she could break me with the flick of her wrist but I hate her. Siyeon told me everything about Ryujin when they were dating. Siyeon really liked her... Ryujin and I were staring into each other's eyes...well more like glaring. "YAH!" Jiu yells as she steps in front of me, protecting me. "Get out!" Jiu says as she pushed Ryujin. "YEAH get out!" Gahyeon and Bora say. Siyeon was just sitting on the couch not looking up to see the situation. I look at Handong to see her confused face. She looks like she is deep in thoughts. "HANDONG!" Ryujin yells at her friend, desperately asking for help. "Tell them to stop! I did nothing wrong!" Ryujin says as she holds onto Handong's arm, only for her hand to be slapped away my Gahyeon.

"Um...I think you should leave." Handong says as she grabs Ryujin and walks her to the door, more like dragging her to the door. "YAH wait!" Ryujin says but we already pushed her out the door and closed it.

We all walk back to the couch and sit with Siyeon. We then hear Ryujin yell from outside the door, "YAH! THIS AINT OVER!" I'm guessing she left after that because we didn't hear her obnoxious voice anymore.

I sigh as I try to catch my breathe. "You okay? You got pretty mad!" Jiu and Bora say and the rest look at me waiting for my answer. "I hate her..." I say and I see Siyeon look at me and hug me. "You know her too?" Handong asks me. I nod, "I've been Siyeon's best friend for who knows how long...forever?" Siyeon and I chuckle. "She has basically told me everything... including that bitch Ryujin. I guess you can say Siyeon really liked her...until Ryujin broke up with Siyeon out of nowhere." I say with a pout. "Yeah...I was confused at first and asked why. Then she said I don't need you anymore, I'm bored with you." Siyeon said and we look at her. "it's okay...at least it's over. I have someone better in my life." Siyeon says as she goes and kisses Bora's cheek and Bora smiles.

Bora pov

Ohhhhh if I see that bitch again, I won't hesitate to beat her ass. How dare she?! The fuck?! What kind of person are you to do that to Singsing!! "Babe?" Siyeon ask, snapping me out of my murderous thoughts. "You okay?" Siyeon asks as she pulls me in for a hug. I lay my head in the crook of her neck, "No I'm not okay. If I see her again I will put her in the ground! Not oN tHe groUnD but in the ground! Y'all have her grave ready! Okay!" I say and they all chuckle. "I'm with you!" Yoohyeon says. Yoohyeon and I high five each other and we all laugh.

"So are we going to watch Nevertheless or no?" Handong laughs. "YEAH!" We all say together. "Good! Handong and I will go get the snacks brb!" Gahyeon says as she drags Handong to the kitchen.

A few minutes pass and they still haven't came back with our snacks. "What's taking them so long? I'm hungry!" Yoohyeon pouts and Jiu hugs her and caresses Yoohyeon's hair...what a dramatic couple.

"I'll go check!" I say and break from the hug Siyeon and I were in. I walk to the kitchen and hear noises. The fuck? What is happening?! I walk in the kitchen and see Gahyeon sitting on the counter with Handong standing between her legs...these bitches really tryna fuck while we starving to death! Tsk.

"YAH ARE YALL SERIOUS?!" I laugh and see Gahyeon jump and Handong looks at me. "We have a child dying of hunger over there and you guys sucking each other's face?!" I laugh so loud and the rest of my friends come to the kitchen to see what was happening. We all start laughing while Handong and Gahyeon are blushing... probably from each other and the embarrassment.

"YAH STOP LAUGHING WE ARE GOING!" Handong says as she covers Gahyeon from embarrassment. We help them get the snacks and go back to the living room to finally watch what we came here for!

**************
2 chapters today? WHAAAA 😟

My mind was very active today with ideas for this story so I wrote them down😌