Chapter 20

Siyeon pov

It is Monday...yay. I woke up to a small creature with their arms wrapped around my waist as they layed on my chest. I smile and look at Bora. I cup her cheek and rub my thumb on it. She moves and opens her eyes slowly. "Good morning beautiful!" I whisper and kiss her forehead. "Good morning!" She smiles and pecks my lips. I scoot back, "ah I haven't brushed my teeth yet!" I say embarrassed. Bora smiles at me and gets on top of me, "I don't care!" She then leans in to kiss me again but I gently push her back and laugh. "YAH let me kiss my girlfriend!!" She yells at me as she kept trying over and over again. "I guess, but only cause I love you!" I say and let her kiss my lips. She pecks them and smiles to where I can see her dimple. "Boop!" I say as I poke her dimple and she just giggles. "Hey let's get dressed and go eat breakfast!" Bora says as she gets off of me.

Bora and I ate our breakfast and went to school on my bike.

Bora pov

Siyeon and I arrived at the school and we held hands as we walked in the building. "Hey!" Our friends came over to greet us. "Hey!" I say as I hug my best friend Jiu. I see Yoohyeon hug Siyeon through my peripheral vision. I then look behind Jiu as I'm hugging her and see a familiar face. I see a girl with dark hair or lightish brown hair looking in my direction. I squint my eyes to try and get a better look and see that it's, Ryujin. So she really wasn't lying when she said this "wasn't over." Fuck...I thought. I know for a fact she ain't going to steal my Siyeon from me! She is mine!

I disconnect myself from hugging Jiu and cling onto Siyeon. "Clingy..." She whispers as she pats my head with a smile. I smile at her, "Well that's because you're mine and no one else can have you!" I say with a smile. "And you're mine too! No one else can you!" She says as she pecks my lips and walks me to class.

We were walking to my class and I kept looking everywhere for the Ryujin girl. She's new and I hope she doesn't have any classes with me but I mostly don't want her to have any classes with Siyeon! I don't trust that girl...

Siyeon pov

"Hey I'll meet you after class!" Bora says as she kisses me goodbye. "Okay!" I say as I smile at her walking in the classroom. I walk to my class now. I walk in and sit in my assigned seat which is next to Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon wasn't here yet, she was probably walking Jiu to her class like a good girlfriend. I wait patiently for the bell to ring signalling class is starting. As I'm waiting, I'm just on my phone to pass the time. I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind me, I turn around to see who it is.

"Hey babe." Ryujin says with a smirk. "What do you want now?" I roll my eyes and face forward again not looking at her. "Same thing I've always wanted...you!" She says and I could hear the smirk. "Yeah no, I have a girlfriend." I say and then the bell rings thank god! I see Yoohyeon come running to her seat with her lips swollen and red. "Why are your lips swollen and red?" I ask her. She looks at me then widens her eyes. I can see blood rushing to her cheeks, she's blushing. "Wait- o-Oh my god!! I know why! You and Ji-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because she slapped her hand over my mouth. "Shut the fuck up! Don't act like you and Bora won't do that later!" She whisper yelled at me. She takes her hand off of my mouth and I laugh at her.

Class ended and I walk outside to see Bora waiting patiently outside my classroom. I smile at the small girl who was fidgeting with her fingers while waiting. I came up to her from behind and hug her. She wasn't even shocked since she knew it was me. "How was class?" Bora asks as she turns around to face me as my arms were still wrapped around her waist. I pull her into a hug, she was warm and I loved that. "Boring because you weren't there!" I said with a pout and she giggles. A voice interrupted our moment and we turned around to see Ryujin with a disgusting look on her face.

"What?" I ask as I look at her. "Nothing..." She says as she walks away. "Bitch..." I hear Bora whisper and glare at her.

I cup Bora's face and rest my thumb on her cheek, "Don't worry, I won't let her get between us." I say with a smile as I kiss her lips. I won't let her ruin our relationship!

***************
Go vote for dreamcatcher on idolchamp!!

Who is y'all's bias in Dreamcatcher ?

Mine is Siyeon for now😂
I be getting bias wrecked everyday 🙂