Chapter 17

Siyeon pov

I woke up to a small woman snuggled beside me. Cute...it thought. I brushed the strands of hair that was in her face behind her ear. Bora moved a little then slowly opened her eyes. "Singsing..." She said a sleepy voice. "Hey good morning Bora!" I smile and kiss her cheek. I love this girl so much, I can't even describe the amount of love I have for her. "I love you Bora." I say and peck her lips. She smiles at me, "I love you too Siyeon!" I kissed her again. Bora and I then heard the doorbell ring. I quickly put on a hoodie and some sweatpants then go downstairs to see who it was.

"Hey bitch!" Yoohyeon says with Jiu by her side as they enter the door as soon as I open it. "Hey bitch!" I say and hit her arm. "Don't hit her!" Jiu says as she hits my shoulder playfully. "YAH don't hit her!" Bora says as she comes down from the stairs and hits Jiu's shoulder. Yoohyeon and I laugh at our protective girlfriends. "BAHAHA what brings you guys here?!" I ask. "Well we were wondering if you guys wanted to hangout with us and Gahyeon and Handong, Dami will come too!" Jiu and Yoohyeon asks us. "Yeah we can go!" I say as I put my arm around Bora's shoulder. "Great! Go get ready and we will leave in about 1 hour and a half!" Jiu says as her and Yoohyeon sit on the couch. "What you doing?" I ask. They look at me, "We are waiting for you guys, now go get ready!" Yoohyeon says as she lays her head on Jiu's lap while jiu plays with her hair.

"Bora! You can shower first!" I say as I give her a towel. "WHAT you don't want to shower with me?!" She asks in disbelief. "I would but we only have an hour and a half!" I chuckle. She pouts and then goes to take a shower...by herself!

Finally it is my turn to shower so I go in once I hear the water off. I walk in and see Bora naked, facing the door. "Bora!" I say and turn around. "What it's not like you haven't seen my naked before?" She smirks and comes closer to me. She then pecks me lips and walks out of the bathroom, still naked. "Don't forget to put clothes on! I don't want anyone taking in the view of what's mine!" I smirk as I see her blush from my sentence. I then go take a shower.

Yoohyeon pov

"Babe." I say. Jiu doesn't stop playing with my hair as she makes eye contact with me. "Hmm? " She hums. "You know I love you right?" I show my gummy smile to her. "I love you more though!" Jiu says as she shows her gummy smile to me. I sit up and look at her. I then kiss her lips. We stayed kissing for a few seconds until we heard foot steps coming down the stairs. "YAH y'all better not be fucking on my couch!" Siyeon says with Bora holding her hand as they come down the stairs. "What if we were about to?" Jiu says as she pulls me onto her lap. "tsk...I swear you two!" Siyeon says as she hits both our shoulders and we laugh. "FINALLY you guys are ready! It took y'all forever...what were you doing up there?" I smirk at Siyeon and Bora. "Showering." Siyeon says blankly. "TOGETHER?!" Jiu and I both asks. Bora and Siyeon just laugh, "No you dumbasses if we did, it would've took us wayyy longer!" Siyeon smirks at us and then Bora. "Why would it have took y'all longer?" I ask dumbfoundedly. "Babe it's okay if you don't get it, you can be a little slow sometimes..." Jiu says trying to comfort me but Siyeon and Bora just laugh. "Hmmph." I pout and Jiu pecks my cheek which causes me to smile.

"Alright are y'all ready?" Jiu asks. "Yeah by the way, where are we going to hangout at?" Bora asks. "Oh we never told y'all!" I say to them. "We are going over to Handong's place, we are going to watch a kdrama!" I say excitedly.

"Ouuuu what kdrama?!" Bora says. "Nevertheless!!" I practically scream in excitement.

*****************
Y'all I love Nevertheless, I'm literally only watching it for Sol and jiwan!🥺

Also do y'all have any ideas for scenes in this story, I'm kinda lost here😖