Chapter 14

Siyeon pov

Bora, Yoohyeon, Jiu and I arrived at Dami's place. We knocked on the door and my annoying cousin Seong Wa opened the door. "Ayo you're all here, FINALLY!!" He says and opens the door wider for us to enter. Wow...there was a lot of people.

"Hey guys this is Dami!" He says and we see a dark brown mid-length haired goddess. "Hello!" We all greet each other and Bora pulled my arm to get drinks.

Bora and I made it to the drinks and we see... Gahyeon and... Handong? "Where are they going?" Bora asks me as well see them holding hands going upstairs. "Stop being nosy..." I playfully slap her arm. "...you know you want to go see." Bora smirks. "...yeah let's go see!" I cheerfully say and we followed them up the stairs. One door was partially open and Bora peeked first. "HOLY SHIT!" she whisper yelled. "What?!" I whisper and she gestures me to look. I peek through the door and see Gahyeon and Handong...making out. "Well I didn't expect them to like each other..." I look away. "I thought they hated each other and now they like each other?" Bora says. "Sounds familiar right..." I smirk at her. "YAH! Whatever!" And we head back downstairs.

"Where were you guys?!" Yoohyeon asks but then smirks..."were you fucking?" Bora and I both laugh, "HAHA no but other people were!" I hear Bora snort and it makes me laugh even harder than before. "YAH LEAVE ME ALONE!" She says while laughing at herself. "Let's go dance Singsing!" Bora says while tugging at my arm. I blush from embarrassment, "I'm not that g-good at dancing..." I say. I feel Bora come closer and whisper in my ear, "It's okay, I'm pretty sure you'd still look hot!" She smirks and we go dance.

They started playing 'Yeah' by Usher and I regret coming to the dance floor. Bora started dancing very....sensual. It's like she just let the music control her every move as I was dancing with her. At one point I felt her hands on my shoulders then sliding down my body. As her hands were sliding down slowly, her eyes never left mine. I begin to hear the music drown out and just focus on the women before me. I then felt her hands on my waist and my breathe hitched. She smirked when she heard me hitch. She then pulled me forward fast that my body collided with hers and we almost bumped into Jiu and Yoohyeon, who were dancing very close to each other...well grinding on each other.

"Siyeon..." Bora lowly says to me. "Y-yeah..." I say nervously, because she was making me vErYYyy nervous! "I can take you right now..." She bits my ear. I gulp nervously, "uhh....Bora..." I ask. "Let's leave!" She says and pulls me towards the exit. "Hey where you guys going!?" Our friends ask. I see Gahyeon with red swollen lips then I look at Handong and see red swollen lips as well, AISH these kids. "I'm tired! So Siyeon is taking me home." Bora lies and we leave our friends confused, except for Yoohyeon and Jiu..they just are laughing.

"Bora!" I say as she still has not let go of my arm. "What?" She says still holding onto my arm as well continue walking to my house. I look at her and see her cheeks are red. I felt her head and she is burning. "Bora why are you so hot?!" I question. "Genes? Babe I was just born like this." She says as she tosses her hair over her shoulder and looks at me with a smirk. "No I mean you are hot but I meant your temperature!" I chuckle. She stops and stands in front of me. "Because." I frown, "Because what?" She comes closer and is looking at my lips. "Because you are turning me on..." She says and turns around to continue walking.

I-
Well then.....