Chapter 16🔞

Siyeon pov

"My turn!" I heard Bora say. "I- w-what?" I stutter as I was being pinned down with my arms above my head. Bora's face hovers over me and she whispers in my ear, "You heard me..." She then nibbles on my ear lobe and I swear she knows my weakness by now. I moan at the sensation on my ears. I try to break free from Bora's grip but she is stronger than me. Smol but strong!

Bora pov

"Quit fighting or else I'll have to punish you!" I say and kiss her lips. I caressed her love handles and she gasped. I took that opportunity to slip my tongue in her mouth, she moaned when I did so. I noticed that she stopped trying to escape so I let go but put one hand beside her head and the other on her waist. Siyeon tangled her hands in my hair as I was kissing her passionately, desperately.

Siyeon pov

This woman is going to be the death of me...
I felt Bora stop kissing me and move down to my breasts. She sucked on my right breast while she caressed the other one with her hand. "Bora" I moaned and I felt her smirk. "Moan my name again, it's sounds good when it comes from you." She smirks as she continues sucking. I felt Bora give the same attention to my other breast. I moaned her name again. Bora then was kissing me down lower and lower till she was at my thighs.

Bora pov

"You look so hot right now!" I say as I'm looking at her from above. She blushes and turns away from being flustered. I smirk at my power, bottom. "YAH we switch the fuck you mean?!" Siyeon says to me. "Oh did I say that out loud?!" I ask. She sits up and hits my arm, "yeah you did!" I push her back down. I go down on her and kiss her thighs. She is already shaking at my touch, cute. I grip her thighs so she can stop moving as I do my best to pleasure her. This is my first time going down on a girl so, let's hope singsing likes it.

I look at her area and it is glistening with I assume to be her juices. I look back up at her and see she is already looking at me, nervously. "Something wrong?" I ask. "N-no it's just I've never been...yk...eaten out before...I always tend to do it...so..."She stutters nervously. I smile, "I've never eaten anyone out before so I'm just as nervous as you are Singsing." I say to her, trying to comfort her. "I'm just gonna do my best to please you!" I smirk and she nods giving me an okay to go ahead and do it. I look back at her area and lick her cl!t. I see she immediately moans and tilts her head back in pleasure. Okay do I guess I keep doing that since it seems like she likes it, I thought.

I kept on licking her clit but then I decided maybe I should try sucking. So I gently sucked on her clit and she moaned loudly. "BORA!" She moans and grabs my hand that is gripping her thigh. I remember that she always fingers me when she eats me out so I'll do the same. I slowly slide my fingers into her and continue to lick her as I'm thrusting two fingers in. She is moaning so loud, and I thought to myself...her moan is so sexy. "U-uh i-im c-cumming!" Siyeon moans out loud. I pick up the pace of my thrusts and I hear Siyeon climax as I feel hot liquid dripping on my fingers. I take my fingers out and Siyeon let's out a moan. I look at my fingers and smirk. I clean the liquid off with my tongue and Siyeon moans at the sight of me doing so.

"I love you!" I say to Siyeon. I see she was shocked to hearing that but I have been wanting to say it. Siyeon pulls me to lay next to her and we hug. "I- I love you too!" Siyeon says and we fell asleep cuddling. I was laying in the crook of her neck and the last thing I heard was a steady heart beat and her breathing...

*************
❤️❤️Thank you for the few of you who read my story, I really appreciate it 🥰🥰