Chapter 24

Siyeon pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Bora always knows how to cook. I got up and was about to go downstairs but then my phone rang. It was an unknown number again. I frown but answer it anyway. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey it's... Ryujin..." I was about to hang up but she stopped me. "Wait- before you hang up I just want to tell you I'm sorry, and I shouldn't have done what I did. Also I was wondering if we could meet at school so I can say it in person..." She says. I sigh, "Okay but I'm bringing Bora. I don't trust you." I then hang up and follow the smell of food.

I enter the kitchen and see Bora making breakfast for us. I hug her from behind and kiss her cheek. "Who were you talking to?" Bora asks as she turns around and looks at me. "Ryujin...she said she wants to meet me at school to apologize in person." I say looking at Bora. "Well you ain't going by yourself! I'm not leaving you alone with her ever again!" She says. I pinch her cheek, "I know I know, that's why I told her I'm bringing you with me!" I say to her. "Okay good! Now go sit and eat what I made you before I hit you!" She chuckles and I go sit down to eat.

~

We arrive at school and I see Ryujin waiting for Bora and I at the front of the school. We walk over to her and she greets us. "I'm sorry Siyeon...for everything." She says and bows continuously. Bora looks at me and rolls her eyes. Ryujin starts fidgeting with her hands. "Also, I think Yuna likes me." Ryujin says. "Well no shit!" Bora says. "Okay, I accept your apology, now can you leave us alone." I say and Ryujin nods and walks away. "Bora..." I say and she doesn't look at me. "What? What's wrong?" I ask. "I don't like her." She says and folds her arms. I laugh, "Well she won't bother us anymore." I say and peck her lips.

Time skip

It's been about 5 years that Bora and I have been together. "You should do it!" Yoohyeon says. "I should? What if she says no?!" I ask Yoohyeon while biting my nails. Yoohyeon puts her arm on my shoulder, "Siyeon...she would've broken up with you years ago! I highly doubt that she will say no!" Yoohyeon states. "Okay!" I say to Yoohyeon and we both go downstairs to greet our friends.

"Hey baby!" Bora says and hugs me. "What were y'all doing up there?" Jiu walks over to us. "N-nothing." I say and Yoohyeon chuckles. "Hmm...so what did you want to ask me?" Bora asks. My heart started beating faster and Yoohyeon could tell that I was nervous, I mean who wouldn't be! "Um..." I back up and look at everyone, they knew what I was going to do everyone except Jiu and Bora. I kneel on one knee and everyone gasped except Bora. "What are you doing?" She asked confused. Is she this dumb? Am I sure I want to marry her? I laugh. I pull out a small box from my pocket and she gasps and puts her hands to her mouth. I smile and open the box while looking at her. It was a ring. "Kim Bora, I know I said I will never fall for you but here we are now. You have captured my heart and I am so in love with you. I think I have been since we met but I just hid it. So...Kim Bora will you marry me?" I ask as my heart is beating out of my chest. "YES!" She yells and everyone cheers. I stand up straight and kiss her lips. She wraps her arms around my shoulder as she deepens the kiss. We then hear more gasps.

I already knew and pull away with a small smile plastered on my face.

Yoohyeon pov

It's my turn to kneel down on one knee now. You can do this Yoohyeon, it's just nerves! I look at Jiu as I'm on one bended knee. Her eyes widen and her eyes start getting watery. I smile and do the same thing siyeon did, I opened the box that revealed a ring. "Kim Minji...I have always loved you. Even before you noticed me. After you reciprocated the same feelings for me, I was shocked. How can I pull an amazing, beautiful and kind woman like you? Kim Minji will you make me the happiest woman alive and marry me?" I ask while tears slowly stream down my face. "Yes...YES OF COURSE!" She yells and practically jumps into my arms. I hug her tightly and kiss her. "Well shit y'all making everyone emotional huh?" Gahyeon says as she cries into Handong's arms. I look at Dami and see her eyes slightly watering. "Yah it's just dusty in here..." She says as she dries her tears.

"So now what?" Handong says as she cries too. "Dinner?" Bora says as she is hugging Siyeon. "YES!" We all say and walk out of the house. "Who's driving?" I ask. "Me!" Seong Wa says. Then we drive off to a restaurant while blasting music in the car.

 Then we drive off to a restaurant while blasting music in the car

***************The End!Oh how this would make my heart fucking melt if this actually happened 😭❤️

***************
The End!
Oh how this would make my heart fucking melt if this actually happened
😭❤️

Thank you to those who read this story! Highly appreciate it since it's my first story, EVER!🥰